“A homerun”

Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
“A homerun”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and the service was with a smile. I found it to be a great value. The Kids loved it And the breakfast is always a plus. We Will visit this location again, when we come back northbound on our way back home. Trip advisor reviews were on point

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank OwenNY
Percilla W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
OwenNY,

Thank you SO much for taking the time to write a review about our property. We truly value our guests' feedback. I'm so pleased to know that you all enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning on your way back home. We can't wait to see you again!! Please give us a call so we can guarantee you a reservation for the night of your choice. Thanks again for choosing us to serve your lodging needs.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is by far the best I have ever stayed at!! The staff is INCREDIBLE!! They made us cookies and gave us bottles of water while we sat in the lobby with family that wasn't even staying in the hotel. The rooms were very nice and extremely clean! The pool was great, as was the breakfast. The hotel's breakfast area was open around the clock so the basics were still available, and there was coffee, tee, and hot chocolate available by the front desk at all times - FOR FREE. I will definitely start staying in more Hamptons if they are this great!

1 Thank Jackilyn H
Percilla W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Jackilyn H,

Let me start by saying that we enjoyed having you and your family at our hotel just as much as you enjoyed being here. Our National Award Winning property makes cleanliness and great guest service our #1 goal and I am ecstatic to hear that you were pleased during your stay. Our hot beverage station remains open 24 hours so you can grab a cup of coffee or tea at your leisure. Our breakfast team works very hard to make sure that our "On the House" breakfast is hot and fresh the entire time it's being served. I hope that you will become a frequent Hampton guest, or Hamptonite as I like to call them, and visit with us whenever you are in the area. Thank you so much for choosing our property to serve your lodging needs.

Until next time...have a GREAT one!!! :D
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This staff was the friendliest that I have every encountered. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful. The hotel was very clean and the location was perfect...right off of I-95. I very rarely complete these surveys, but this staff was extraordinary, and the management should be commended.

1 Thank Robert L
Robert L,

WOW!! I am so pleased that our staff took such great care of you while you were at our Hampton Inn. Our top priority here is delivering exceptional guest service and our entire staff tries their hardest to make sure we do just that for each and every one of our guests. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, especially since this is not something you do very often. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!!
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Wanted an overstay on a road trip. Good location. Easy on and off of I-95. Plenty of restaurants. Hotel got good reviews. We were very happy with our choice. Rooms were big. Nice products in the bathroom. Decent breakfast.

Lisa B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Our guests' feedback means the world to us so we truly appreciate your kind words. While we can't take any credit for the location or the surrounding restaurants, we take a lot of pride in making sure everything at our hotel is maintained to the absolute best of our ability. I hope that you will stay with us whenever you are in the area!

Again, thanks and have a FABULOUS day!! :)
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have stayed at this property several times overt he past few years and it is consistently a great experience. The staff are polite, helpful, and efficient. They have a decent looking breakfast spread but after learning where hotel chains get their food, I rarely, if ever partake in them anymore. This stay was no exception. The decaf coffee was good though - not old/stale. The entire property here is always clean and inviting. I can easily recommend this property.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Chuck H
Percilla W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Chuck H,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks regarding your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for being a loyal guest of ours. It truly means a lot to know that we have exceeded your expectations multiple times and earned your repeat patronage. Our staff works very hard to make sure that we maintain a high level of guest service and I'm pleased to know that we have yet to let you down. We hope to see you on your next visit. We'll make sure the coffee is ready for you. :)
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was impressed with the care the staff took when adhereing to my requests for privacy during my stay. The front desk staff took my situation seriously when I requested no one be put through to my room. It allowed me to relax during a stressful situation. I attended the wedding of a good friend's daughter. Awesome experience at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, NC.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Percilla W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
JenniferE488,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review regarding your stay with us. We take guest service and guest privacy very seriously here so adhering to your requests was our pleasure. We enjoyed you and the rest of the wedding guests to the fullest and we hope to see you all in the near future! Please have a GREAT evening and come back and see us. :)
Upper Marlboro, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My niece utilized the Hampton Inn for housing guest attending the June 7th wedding of her daughter. Everything upon arrival to departure was excellent. The staff was customer focused and went out of their way to be helpful. They enjoyed providing the service which is reflective of the company they work for! They appeared proud to work for Hampton Inn. employer.

Naite S,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay with us. We TRULY enjoyed the entire Greenhill-Scott family and are so proud to have been chosen to be a part of such a joyous occasion. Our entire staff makes service the primary focus so it is pleasing to know that all of your accommodations were met. Don't wait until the next wedding to come back by and see us...we're waiting for you! :)

I hope you have a WONDERFUL evening and please feel free to contact us if you need anything.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roanoke Rapids
Hampton Inn Emporia
Hampton Inn Emporia
#1 of 12 in Emporia
Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids

Been to Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!