“Strolling among giants”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Robbinsville
Snowbird Mountain Lodge
Ranked #1 of 12 Robbinsville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I spent a week at the Lodge leading guests on natural history walks through the Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest, which is only minutes from the lodge itself. Sharing the experience with people from Alabama, California, South Dakota, Mississippi, and Florida was an amazing and gratifying experience. Equally amazing was the Lodge itself. Everyone from Robert, the owner, to the gals at the front desk, to the kitchen and bar staff, and the room service folks were friendly and went out of their way to ensure the guests were catered to. The food was amazing, the service first rate, the setting phenomenal. In short, I can't imagine a better way to spend a few days being spoiled and enjoying one of the most beautiful places in the world.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 May 2012

This was for a birthday mystery trip for my husband. He loved it! Great accommodations, setting, and food.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 16 May 2012

My husband and I were with two other couples for our annual lake/mountain trip. This was our first stay at Snowbird and we all came away with very positive feelings. We knew we loved Lake Santeelah and Joyce Kilmer National Forest and now we know where we want to stay! We loved being able to take advantage of Snowbird's canoes and we rented a pontoon from Bob the boat rental guy down the road. So, we had two wonderful outings on the pristine lake.
The setting of Snowbird Inn is gorgeous and the grounds well maintained. The food was excellent although I'm sure I gained weight over the three days we stayed there. Robert and his staff are very friendly, informative and accommodating. We could not have been more pleased. Actually if they add chocolate chip cookies to the afternoon cookie tray it would be beyond perfection! That was our only complaint. More chocolate!

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms overlooking the back have gorgeous views of the mountains and the yellow finches at t...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Decatur
Reviewed 11 May 2012

This is a wonderful place to relax, enjoy the beautiful scenery and eat fabulous food. You will be surrounded by the peace and serenity of the mountains and we especially enjoy the fact there is no TV or phone in your room.

Bob S

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 8 May 2012

We wanted a peaceful getaway and to do some hiking. This place was perfect. The scenary draws you outside to one of the porches or chairs on the lawn. The library-like great room was great for relaxing by the fireplace and reading, knitting, or enjoying the views during a brief rain. The food was well prepared, dinners especially. The staff were super friendly and helpful with providing information on the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cho33283
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My husband and I went with my parents to unplug from the world and spend some time together. We stayed in the main lodge and had a fabulous time. Even though internet is available we chose not to use it since our goal was to unplug. The food was fabulous! The weather was perfect! I loved the wooden floors in the bedroom because it made me feel like I was at home. We went to Joyce Kilmer National Forest and hiked a little bit around the lodge. My husband was able to fly fish in streams close by. Don't miss the view from the sunrise deck. We will definitely go back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank msechols
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Found a wonderful place to stay in my favorite fly fishing spot. This lodge offers the privacy and seclusion I love and the amenities my wife craves... One perfect place we will definitely return to... Already talking about the next trip...

Room Tip: Any one will do as you will end up in the lodge anyway....
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort
#5 of 12 in Robbinsville
Sunset Motel
Sunset Motel
#6 of 10 in Murphy

Been to Snowbird Mountain Lodge? Share your experiences!