“Dragon's Tail at night”
Review of Two Wheel Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Robbinsville
Two Wheel Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Robbinsville
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Dragon's Tail at night”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Biker or not, If you are going to the Dragon's tail then you need to stay at the Two Wheeler Inn.
Clean, newer rooms with an attached bike garage. South of the Tail were the most beautiful riding roads are at. The owner's are on site,very helpful and Friendly. I would consider them a friend.
Dave S Cincinnati, Ohio

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank David S
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Thanks for the great review Dave and we are glad you enjoyed the area's roads as well as your lodgings. We hope you will choose the TWI next time you visit the Dragon! Stay safe.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Clover, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the 2 wheel ii for the second time while traveling with our GWRRA chapter. We all had a great time, very nice, clean rooms. Had a cookout and spent the rest of the night sitting around the campfire. Planning a trip next year and hopefully many in the future.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Brian K
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Always glad to see repeat customers and hear they'll be making yet another trip back to see us! What a great review in itself! Thank you Brian for choosing the TWI and we hope to see you many times again in the future. Stay safe!
Coldbrook, Canada
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was first introduced to Linda & Barry when I arrived (from Nova Scotia, Canada), with 2 of my bikin' buddies, in May of 2011.

WOW!!! What a spot!!! Very comfy rooms, great location and the attached 2-bike garage for each & every room.......well....that just tops it ALL off.

After that experience, in August of 2013, I rode all by my lonesome from over 3200 kms (2000 miles) away to spend 6 days in the south-west corner of NC, where I put over 1500 kms (930 miles) on my machine while there. As far as I'm concerned, there's NO WHERE else to stay.

So.......book early, 'cuz they run such a great show.....the rooms go fast.

Thanks Linda & Barry for making my stay one that I'll surely want to repeat.

Steve Peverill
stevepeverill@eastlink.ca

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Thanks Steve for the wonderful review. That's a lot of miles to put on your bike and you should know the great spots to stay now. It's a long way to go, but we hope you will choose the TWI next time you come to visit this side of NC. Stay safe now!
Greenville, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We pulled in to the Two Wheel Inn on a whim after riding the Tail of the Dragon. Although we had no reservation the owners were kind and easygoing, put us up in a lovely king room and provided advice and directions to a nice place to eat. The room was spacious and clean but for a couple cobwebs in the bathroom corners. However, given the very rustic location of the hotel a couple cobwebs were perfectly understandable. The individual garage attached to each room is just the right size for a motorcycle and added great peace of mind about security. Overall, reasonable rates, comfortable, secure and friendly

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank 44RebeccaM
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
So glad we were able to accommodate you Rebecca. Thanks for writing a review. Hope you choose us on your next trip here to Robbinsville. Stay safe.
Lancaster, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed at Two Wheel Inn with five other couples; we had ridden the Dragon's Tail earlier that day. I have never seen a motel made especially for motorcyclists! It was great to have a safe place (a garage adjacent to the room) to put our bikes for the night. The room was clean and bright and comfortable. I'd suggest you get a reservation, especially for a weekend trip from spring to fall. A great place to stay-even if you are on four wheels instead of two!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Judi Lucas John M
Thanks for the review, Judi & John. That was a good point about 4-wheels. Although we have special amenities for the motorcyclists, we enjoy serving all visitors. If you enjoy exploring the roads of Graham County, you will enjoy staying here at the TWI. Stay safe and hope to see you next time you visit Western North Carolina.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 October 2013

A friend recomended two wheel inn when he found out I was going to the dragons tail.
I road my Harley from New York City and when I got to the motel the owner was extremely friendly and very helpful. I did not have a room booked in advance I highly recomend you book in advance because he was all booked up. I was lucky to get a room the next day. Barry was the best I will be seeing him again in the spring. Cool things about the place, nice pavilion to sit under, place to park your bike, which is a garage right next to each room, Cool fire pit and a great way to meet new friends. I would like to say Thank you to the cleaning staff ..
Nick Trap

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Hey Nick, we are so glad we were able to accommodate you and that you were able to meet new friends while here. Look forward to seeing you again next year! Stay safe.
Watson, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I've stayed with Barry and Linda at the Two Wheel Inn since they opened many years ago and have been there almost every year in the fall to see the expansions and improvements to the property. The accommodations are perfect for motorcycling and puts you in the center of the best motorcycle roads in the area. Two Wheel Inn caters to motorcyclists and adds a personal touch to each room with individual garages to secure your ride overnight. The rooms are clean, include everything you need from cable to Wi-Fi and provide an outside area for you to relax in the evening and visit with other riders. The outside patio area ensures guest can BBQ or just relax by the fire pit to visit. The staff is friendly, outgoing and very knowledgeable about the area to ensure your stay if comfortable so do yourself a favor and book your next motorcycle trip at the Two Wheel Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Joel P
twirobbinsville, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Joel, it's always great to see you every year too. We appreciate our return customers just as much as we appreciate the new ones. Thanks for the review and have a wonderful year ahead. Stay safe.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville
Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel
Ridges Resort & Marina
Ridges Resort & Marina
#2 of 2 in Young Harris

Been to Two Wheel Inn? Share your experiences!