“Great Place with Great Hosts”
Review of Two Wheel Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Robbinsville
Two Wheel Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Robbinsville
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just completed three nights at TWI for the first time with rider friends who were repeat visitors. Now I know why. The location was perfect and central to many great roads/rides. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The motorcycle garages were the icing on the cake. Knowing my bike was secure at night allowed for a more restful sleep. The owners, Barry and Linda, and their staff were very friendly and genuinely welcoming.

Our first morning there I awoke to rain. I mentioned to Barry that I was going to jump on my bike and slosh down to McD and buy up the dollar menu for 17 guests just waking or still sleeping. Barry offered to drive me there in his new truck. What hospitality owner does that nowadays? We brought back over $85 worth of food and drink and did not spill a crumb or drop. The hungry were summoned and all were surprised that breakfast was hot and ready for their taking. Barry went way beyond my expectations as a host. We are definitely coming back to the Two Wheel Inn on our next visit to Robbinsville, NC. You should make it your destination as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thanks for the great review and we're glad you got to experience the TWI and the area's awesome roads. We are also glad we could help make your stay easier and memorable. Hope you're able to visit us again and stay safe!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our vacation in the Smoky Mountains. The place was easy access, and clean. The garages were plenty big enough for our cruiser. The owners and staff were friendly and helpful. We can't wait to go back. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kz800c
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviews are a great way to spread word-of-mouth recommendations. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the TWI and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area. Stay safe now!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I made reservations on the phone with the nicest lady. When I arrived I found out she is the owner. She treated my girlfriend and I like we were family.
Our room was spotless, modern and had all the amenities found in much more expensive hotels. Best of all you have your very own garage for your bike!
Jane and I are already planing to go back and we are gonna bring friends!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nikonmaster2010
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Wow! What a great review and that you will be back with friends! That's the best compliment you can give us - Thanks! We look forward to your next visit. Stay safe now!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My dad and I stayed there June 2-7 and we had a blast. Some of the best riding in the world up there. Roads are in great condition. Beautiful scenery. As far as the stay at two wheel in was great. Southern hospitality all the way. They have a cool atmosphere. Neighbors were quite at night. There was a place to have a bon fire and relax with a beer after riding all day. Just a few miles away from the huddle house with breakfast. Overall had a blast. I'm male, 26.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank mattwfla

It is true, you can't beat the roads and scenery here; so glad you got to enjoy it as well. The TWI is more than a place to lay your helmet for the night; it's a place to wind down and connect with other bikers. We hope to see you on your next visit through. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Awesome Motel with great staff catering to bikers. Located in the middle of bikers heaven. Highly recommended, I will be making my reservations for next years ride!!!!! Great ride to Gatlinburg, Tenn, Blue Ridge Parkway, Dragon's Tail and Cherohalla parkway from here!!!

1  Thank Rick M
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

You really can't beat the great location we are in, that is true! Thanks for reviewing us and we are looking forward to seeing you again next year. Stay safe now!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This unique lodging is in a perfect location for any motorcycle enthusiast! Closely located to US 129 and the Cherohala Parkway, it provides a great place to stop, wipe down your machine and re-charge your own engine. Having your own, personal bike garage and a clean, comfortable room make the trip to this area an awesome event. This is my second stay of what is to become an annual event. It would just not be the same staying anywhere else.

1  Thank RetiredNavyHMCM

Thanks for the awesome review and we are glad to have another annual visitor to add to our list of friends! This is a great area and we enjoy giving great service as well. See you next time around, stay safe!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great place. The owners will help you in any way they can. Only downside is the beds are short. I'm 6'4" and was cramped, but they are standard size twin beds. Normal people shouldn't have a problem. Getting reservations during the riding season can be difficult so reserve early.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for the great review! Good points for others to remember when visiting. LOL on the bed length! Hope to see you next time you come visit the area. Stay safe!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Andrews
Best Western Of Murphy
Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel

Been to Two Wheel Inn? Share your experiences!