“Accomidating and Awesome”
Review of Two Wheel Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Robbinsville
Two Wheel Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Robbinsville
“Accomidating and Awesome”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I usually don't write reviews. However; I felt compelled to write this one as I feel Linda and Barry, went above and beyond to accomidate our group of six. We had rode all day and arrived late on our first night. It was so comforting to arrive and everything was set up and inviting as if waiting for us to arrive. Extra beds were brought in and set up and was a perfect fit for our group. Very friendly hosts and that feeling of them caring to make sure that your stay is very comfortable. Very clean and beautiful. I highly recommend Two Wheel Inn, and I will definitly be returning when I go back to that area. Thanks again Linda and Barry, outstanding job in my book!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Rick M
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
The best advertisement is a great customer review and yours was awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we hope there are many more to come. Stay safe now!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Mooresville
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I were very pleased with our stay. Very clean. Very friendly and helpful! The little bike garages were great. We ended up staying 2 nights we loved it so much and will definitely stay again when we come this way.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank jgrimes71
Thank you for the great feedback. Many of our guests use TripAdvisor to help plan their vacations and reviews like yours help them to come our way. Looking forward to your next visit with us at the TWI. Stay safe.
Middleburg, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Two Wheel Inn over the 4th of July Holiday weekend for a couple of days to enjoy some some riding on our motorcycles. We found the facility to be excellent and the owners Linda and Barry to be more than friendly and helpful in every way. The hotel was clean, and well taken care of and definitly exceeded our expectations for the price. The location of the facility is conviently located if you plan to ride the tail of the dragon, cherhola parkway and moonshiners 28 and easy to find after a long day of riding.

Daniel Newton
Jacksonville, FL

Room Tip: Robinsville NC is a small town with small towns all around it. There are limited dining choices in...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Daniel N
LLR888, Public Relations Manager at Two Wheel Inn, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor-it helps so many others who check before making reservations. Adding extra information also helps. FYI-the TWI is working on building a great steak house on the property to add to your future dining choices in the area! Stay safe now!
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The Two Wheel Inn is the perfect location for anyone who is looking to ride many of the breathtaking routes in and around the Smoky Mountains, including the infamous Tail of the Dragon. It is close to town with all necessary conveniences, yet provides a calm, relaxing atmosphere where you can make new friends or just enjoy the natural surroundings. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and filled with many extras including a frdge, coffee maker, and microwave. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patricia G
The area is beautiful with many awesome roads and we are so glad to be a part of that and happy you were able to experience it as well. Thanks for reviewing us here and we hope you will come and stay with us again the next time you visit the area. Stay safe now!
Ridgeland, South Carolina
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Have seen all Robbinsville has to offer. And this is by fare the place to stay. And yes I have stayed at FV. Geat people,nice rooms. Just a great little place. Price was more than fair. I will indeed be going back.

Room Tip: Make a reservation so you wont get left out.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
So glad you were able to experience the TWI and all it has to offer. Thank you for your review; it means a lot to others looking for places to stay in the area. Stay safe and hope to see you next time around!
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

It was a great time. People were friendly and rooms were excellent. I am going back for sure. I would recommend this establishment to any motorcycle rider or couple. You will not be disappointed. The garage next door was the best. Keeping my motorcycle out of the elements was great. I did not have to look out the window to ensure that my bike was still there.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the amenities of the TWI. Thanks for reviewing us here on TripAdvisor - many people check out your reviews and we appreciate the kind feedback. Take care and hope you are able to visit us again soon!
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just completed three nights at TWI for the first time with rider friends who were repeat visitors. Now I know why. The location was perfect and central to many great roads/rides. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The motorcycle garages were the icing on the cake. Knowing my bike was secure at night allowed for a more restful sleep. The owners, Barry and Linda, and their staff were very friendly and genuinely welcoming.

Our first morning there I awoke to rain. I mentioned to Barry that I was going to jump on my bike and slosh down to McD and buy up the dollar menu for 17 guests just waking or still sleeping. Barry offered to drive me there in his new truck. What hospitality owner does that nowadays? We brought back over $85 worth of food and drink and did not spill a crumb or drop. The hungry were summoned and all were surprised that breakfast was hot and ready for their taking. Barry went way beyond my expectations as a host. We are definitely coming back to the Two Wheel Inn on our next visit to Robbinsville, NC. You should make it your destination as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thanks for the great review and we're glad you got to experience the TWI and the area's awesome roads. We are also glad we could help make your stay easier and memorable. Hope you're able to visit us again and stay safe!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort
#6 of 12 in Robbinsville
Nantahala Village
Nantahala Village
#4 of 21 in Bryson City

Been to Two Wheel Inn? Share your experiences!