“Great, convenient place to stay for motorcyclist on any budget”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Robbinsville
Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge
Reviewed 18 June 2012

The Iron Horse Lodge is a first class deal. I really enjoyed my stay. These nice folks have put together an awesome spot for motorcyclist. I was impressed by how clean and well kept the whole place is. The buildings are well constructed and the rustic look is great. The covered parking is nice and the fire ring is a great place to hang after a long day. Any budget is accommodated from a nice camp ground, a super bunk house to the rooms with private baths. I'll be back! Maybe I can get there early enough to enjoy the dinner some others were telling me about!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank numbone53

Reviewed 11 April 2012

I had a great stay over Easter weekend. I stayed in one of their "Bunkhouses", which is a shared room with use of the shared showers, for under $30 per night. I went with the intention of camping, but chose not to camp when I saw that they had a bed available. Camping would have been about half as much, but for the money it was nice to have a bed after a long day of riding. The lodge is located right off HWY 28 in Stecoah, which leads you right to the "Dragon", and is a short trip across HWY 143 to Robbinsville and The Cherohala Skyway. The onsite restaurant provided breakfast at reasonable price and dinner was also great! There are cabins, rooms with private baths, rooms with shared baths, camping, and bunkhouses available. I would definitely recommend Iron Horse to anyone wanting a family friendly place to stay while riding in this area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends