“Clean and Convenient”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Robbinsville
Linden, Virginia
“Clean and Convenient”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My sister and I rode our motorcycles down from Northern Virginia to ride the Tail of the Dragon and chose Microtel Inn in Robbinsville because of its proximity to Deal's Gap and the Dragon. We were very impressed with the friendly and helpful staff and would like to especially thank Glata and Donna for their hospitality! Our rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable, as was the entire facilty. It was really nice to relax here after a day of riding and to know our motorcycles were safe in their monitored parking lot. I highly recommend this facility to other bikers looking for a NICE place to stay while "slaying the Dragon!"

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
microtel r, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Glad we could impress! We strive to exceed our guests' expectations. We look forward to having you back if ever in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Grand Island
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I was upset before I got to the hotel, because I received a bill from my charge card before I had left on vacation. When I contracted Wyndom by phone I was told that I should have read the small print and that it was quite visable on line when I registered. I cancelled then resubmitted a reservation to pay for the room in cash when I arrived, which I did.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel r, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
We apologize for the mix up and confusion, but do hope that you enjoyed your stay while with us.
~G
Horseheads, NY
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My wife and I stopped here for 2 nights on a motorcycle trip. The room was clean and over all we had a nice stay. We had a standard room, which is quite small, but the price made it a very good value.
On a motorcycle trip, you often don't want to get the gear back on and get back on the bike once you arrive and this location is good for this. A grocery store across the street and several restaurants within walking distance make this property ideal.
They don't have guest laundry facilities, but we were directed to a nearby laundromat which while not ideal, was serviceable..

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
We are glad you chose to stay with us while you were here. We hope that you'll consider staying with us again in the future!
~G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robbinsville
Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort
Best Western Of Murphy
Days Inn Murphy
Days Inn Murphy
#4 of 6 in Murphy

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville? Share your experiences!