Buffalo Creek Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Phillips Motel(Robbinsville)
San-Ran Motel(Robbinsville)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Robbinsville)
Two Wheel Inn(Robbinsville)
Quality Inn(Andrews)
  • Restaurant
Fontana Village Resort(Fontana Dam)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We had the most amazing stay here. I am a frequent traveller and use the main chain hotels every week. This was the perfect escape; I and my husband were made to feel so very welcome by the Robins who were wonderful and very hospitable hosts. They went out of their way to make our stay pleasant and enjoyable making sure we had everything we needed. The room was beautiful very cosy and clean. The hot tub had to be the main attraction after a long day travelling on our bike. We had lots of privacy and enjoyed a very romantic evening by the creek.. Only to be awakened to the most amazing breakfast, grits were scrumptious!!! I would definitely recommend staying here; it was the best part of our holiday. Thank You xx

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank danbam2013
Auxano, Owner at Buffalo Creek Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

The pleasure was ours for sure. Meeting folks like you is what motivates us, each visitor is so amazingly interesting. Thanks again.

God Bless
Rob & Robin

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This was, without a doubt, the most amazing surprise we have found. We had no idea until we got there how much in need we were for a REAL relaxing weekend! The surroundings ... the rolling hills and mountains, the clear and endless creek at your door step ... all make for a perfect background to this terrific place hidden in the mountains. Rob and Robin are the perfect hosts. They have made a lot of effort to make our stay a member able one that we will always cherish. Can't wait to set up our next trip at Buffalo Creek Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank onlyonedoor
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I am a frequent world traveler and am very particular where I stay with my hard earned money. I must say this is the BEST kept secret around Robbinsville and Western North Carolina. The pictures of the B&B and the surrounding area do no justice as to the hospitality, beauty and privacy the place offers. Robin cooks the most delicious breakfast of any B&B I have stayed and makes sure you are completely satisfied. The couple that own the B&B, Rob and Robin go above and beyond what you would expect at any mountain B&B in the Carolina Mountains. The hospitality is unparalled. Their gracious attitud and openess is also what we may strive to be like; you don't get to experience this level of caring and is very refreshing in today's world. You can tell they enjoy hosting and will do anything possible to make your stay something very special and endearing. I will have to keep coming back to their enchanting B&B.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the outside jacuzzi and claw jet tub.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank virgilf2013
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed staying at the Buffalo Creek B&B last month. They Wowed me. My dresser handled the hard packed gravel road with ease.

My room was great. This B&B was even better than the website descriptions and pictures showed it to be. The staff was accommodating, courteous and friendly (thanks again for the Cherohala Skyway tip). The facilities were very comfortable, clean, well maintained and quiet.

The most amazing thing for the building was its proximity to a flowing creek (less than 10 feet from the back porch). Sitting on the back porch with the peaceful sound of the natural flow of water and the birds singing was a relaxing backdrop to my silent prayer/meditation time.

The breakfasts were amazing and the hosts were friendly but unobtrusive. I don't want to give away any more details. Let it be a surprise; an adventure without risk. Enjoy the journey.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Russell S
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I had the opportunity to go for Thanksgiving last year. I am going to go over the aspects that people who are planning or looking for a place to stay might consider important to know. My experience was amazing and TripAdvisor is a really great way to tell people about it.
Service is just outstanding: Rob and Robin take care personally of service when you are there. They are very welcoming, sweet and always willing to help.
Sleep Quality is amazing. I am a college student and staying in that bed what just the most comforting experience ever. Add to this the beautiful sounds from the creek if you open your window and the fresh clean air if you open your window.
Cleanliness is admirable. Rooms, bathrooms, the kitchen it all looks like new.
Location. This is one of Buffalo Creek B&B assets. The location is just beautiful, it is besides a small creek and it is 20 minutes from town. All you see is green, few houses make the ambient very peaceful and a great place to escape from normal routine.
Fitness center? Who needs one! Go out for a run. Trust me, the fresh air, will make you go the extra mile. Go out for a hike, there's many places to pick from and enjoy all the sightseeing. After that small hike, that meal, all the paradise be sure to get in the hot tub. It's an amazing experience to get in there, and because there is no light pollution at all, you can see all the stars in the sky! You are also able to play some background music, and some Christmas lights which makes this scene look like as if it was a movie.
This is to great of a place and if you were to be visiting or going by western North Carolina make sure to contact this place and book a night or two, it is worth it.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends