“Wonderful place to go Glamping”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Emory Lodge

Very good
From the creek
Front view
From back yard
view of cabins from above
Creek beside deck
Main entry sitting room
Den entry to deck
Kitchen
Breakfast area
Kitchen and dining area.  Seating for 8
Master bedroom queen bed
Second floor bedroom queen bed and 32' flat screen tv
Second floor bedroom full size bed
Bunk bed room with skylight
Bunk bed room 2 with awning window
View of creek from deck
Side yard from deck
Deck with propane and charcoal grills
Deck and walkway from front
Deck landing
Deck stairs to creek side
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
1976RN
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful place to go Glamping”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Beautiful cabin and beautiful scenery that all enjoyed, even my beach-loving husband. We appreciated all the pantry items that were provided as well. The cabin was very clean and bedding was adequate. There was plenty of room to spread out if someone was getting in your hair. The creek was refreshing but bring your water shoes because it is stony. We had to share the creek with the butterflies as well. There is a charcoal and gas grill on the decks.
Downside--the cabin is very remote and the road, although I understand that the owner has the road graded and graveled during the year, is extremely rough. I got my Buick Regal up to the cabin and it sat because I was not taking it back down the lane until I was ready to leave. My daughter and fiance had a truck which fared a little better on the lane. It takes a good 15-20 min to crawl down that lane and then the nearest store is another 15 min. Thank goodness we took enough food with us that we didn't have to go shopping. We did run out of wine, but the owner had a few bottles available because the county is dry, BTW. I would have given this property 5 stars but I gave it a 4 because of the lane.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Southern hospitality at it's best
Liked least: The road to the lodge if extremely rough, especially the last 1.5 mi. Bring a truck or SUV
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing