Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 at US 64
US$113
Doubletree.com
US$105
Hotels.com
Quality Inn North(Rocky Mount)
US$62
QualityInn
US$90
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge North(Rocky Mount)
US$62
  • Breakfast included
US$117
US$106
Travelocity
US$140
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
US$164
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
US$107
Travelocity
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskwalk in showernice lobbyfree coffeeroom was cleanindoor poolgas stationmyrtle beachking suitestaff was very friendlyvery nice hotelwould stay here againfrom nyfitness centerright next doorhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I called the Holiday Inn 800 to book a room while traveling. Got a confirmation number e-mail. ent we arrived front desk said they had sold out 3 hours ago and had no room. Called 800 number back and was told the system didn't update. You would think since they are all the same company it would be automatic. Front desk clerk said she could not call their hotel in the next town because she was too busy. Horrible customer service all the way around. I will not be staying in any of these hotels anytime soon.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank mkswopny
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 at US 64, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your experience. We understand that things go wrong and we cannot be perfect 100% of the time, but I am truly sorry that you had to experience it.
I will personally work with our technical support to see why our system was not updating the 1-800 number and try to figure out why it did that. We definitely do not want this to happen again.
I will also work with the front desk agent on how to better deal with this type of situation as this is a rare occurrence.
Please don't hesitate to give me a call should you need anything at all.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a relatively new property that looks great from the time we walked into the lobby. Check-in was quick and the staff was friendly. After a long day of driving, we stayed in and had dinner in the full service restaurant and bar. The food was good and our server, Marie took great care of us. The room was spacious and had a couch, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. As a reference, I'd slot it between a Courtyard by Marriott and a regular Marriott property.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us and for your time in reviewing our property!
Glad check in was quick and you liked our full service restaurant and lounge! Also, good to hear that Marie took good care of you for dinner.....she is an excellent server!
We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to this area! Until then, take care!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn in years and we were so pleased with our stay here. Phyllis at the front desk was so nice as was the rest of the staff. Our room was spotless and the linens were fantastic. We all had a very good nights sleep. The breakfast buffet could use a little work. They just started it this morning and the selection of breakfast items was a little short. The wait staff was so friendly that it made up for the buffet. We were so pleased that we stayed here again on our return trip home.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for your wonderful comment and for choosing to stay at our Holiday Inn and giving us a try! We are so thrilled to hear that your experience was positive and you had a "very nice stay"".
I will pass the kudos along to Phyllis for taking care of you .....she is a very valued member of our team!
Glad you found the line to be "fantastic" and you had a great nights sleep. Also that you found your room to be clean, as it should be.
Thanks for your patience with the breakfast buffet, we are still working the kinks out. It did take us by surprise to be chosen as one of two hotels in the US to be part of a trial for the free breakfast buffet.
We hope we see you back at this Holiday Inn and welcome you to try some of our sister hotels in other cities! Until then, take care!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I would like to say that this is one of the best full service Holiday Inns I have stayed at in all my years.I stay in a lot of hotels and travel the United States this hotel brought such a level of home and comfort Hills hard for me to get out of bed and want to start my trip I highly recommend this location fabulous breakfast in the morning warmth loveing staff. Wish I had time to stay here a lot longer. I know that people have different tastes in mattresses and type of bedding but these guys have put the mark up I great choice and pillows and mattresses haven't had a good nights rest like that in a long time.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stopped by for dinner one evening and really liked the little sliders. The "homemade" chips where wonderful. Not sure why this dish is considered an appetizer, I took a good bit home. Marie was a pleasure, very sweet and polite :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends