Econo Lodge North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
View Hotel
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbudget hotelwaffle housemini fridgestay there againnorth carolinalong drivecouponhighwaypets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stay here when we travel from NY to Keys and this hotel meets all our needs for a very reasonable price. They are pet friendly, very clean room, frig & microwave. AC works well and the bed is very comfortable. We don't usually have the breakfast there but there is a convenience store across the street with great coffee and even wine. Very friendly staff. You can't go wrong.

Room Tip: If you have a pet the first floor is best
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sulp
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this in many times while travelling from nj to fl. Staff is always nice and warm. Room are super clean . Breakfast is decent. They have few nice restaurant in town try them out. From checking to check out you experience great southern hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank namilopez
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stay here when I travel up and down the coast. I find the mgr. very friendly and helpful. If I have a special need H.C. will try and take care of it for you. The rooms have been clean. The bath water is plenty hot and they have good shower heads, after driving a hot water shower helps me relax for the next day of driving/

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PJOE2011
Reviewed 2 April 2013

On our way back from Florida to NY we stopped here not knowing what to find. The room was clean. The staff was good. The price was reasonable. We only stayed for a few hours. The continental breakfast was a plus. Would recommend and stay here again for sure. Not much to eat around the area for dinner. Only Denny's and Waffle House.

Room Tip: Ask for AAA discount.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank djwilm
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We stopped here for a few hours of sleep on our way to Florida. I never expect much from the low priced chains off I-95 in this area, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. This place is exceptionally clean and our room was well appointed with very comfortable beds. A continental breakfast was included as well. The price was just over $50 and well worth it. If your travels take you through this area, this is the place to stop.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family