“Terrible”

IHOP
Ranked #95 of 144 Restaurants in Rocky Mount
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here for lunch and boy were we disappointed. First off it took them 15 minutes to get our drink order. The waitress complained of them being short staffed, but we saw enough people to have that covered. After ordering it took 45 minutes to get out order and it still wasn't ready. Hubby and I walked out! If you eat here be sure to check that they have a full and capable staff!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

My family normally LOVE Ihop but we stopped going a few months ago after a scary visit. My mom had a baby roach in the mid of her to-go cup she ordered her ice water in. We didn't even stay to finish ordering our food and as we were leaving we saw another roach on the wall. I miss their food but I dnt think ill be going there any time soon

1  Thank FrequentTraveler1989
Reviewed 26 September 2012

There are four websites that claim kids eat free at IHOP. This is not true. I asked the server if kids eat freevwhen we sat down. She said "yeah, I believe so". Nope! I got to the register and was charged for all three kid's meals. The girl at the register said, "we used to do that but not no more". I think Inwas scammed at IHOP. Sad to say that I won't be back!

12  Thank Diana H
Reviewed 9 April 2012

service was fast but nothing special as you see in the TV ads...they ran out of milk at this one!!! ???

Reviewed 29 January 2012

We had two servers when we went to IHOP. When we ordered our pancakes and french toast, I asked the waiter not to put butter on any of our food. I told him my sons were picky and they didn't like it. I mentioned to him that my son would need his eggs on a separate plate. I mentioned this several times. When the food came out butter was everwhere and the eggs were on the same plate. The waiter took the food back to the kitchen and returned five minutes later. You could tell that the food was just reheated and moved around. I looked at the person and stated that eggs were still attached to the pancakes. She said--we just reheated them. I told her that we needed new pancakes because my son would not eat his pancakes with yellow eggs attached. My other son could tell where the butter once was on his french toast. The waiter also was very slow in getting refills on drinks and checking on us.

1  Thank tmartin72

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!