Quality Inn North
US$105
Hotels.com
US$127
US$113
Econo Lodge North(Rocky Mount)
US$62
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
US$117
US$106
US$90
ComfortInn
US$114
Residence Inn Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
US$165
Travelocity
US$140
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
US$107
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesquiet stayegg pattiesroom pricestayed nightsquiet areaan older hotelgood nights sleepallow petseasy accessthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulnorth carolinaan overnight stayfirst floorlong drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had been driving for a few hours and needed to place to rest and I was pretty satisfied with my room and accomodations....The room had a refridgerator as well as a microwave......I would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank James F
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Breakfast had little selection. Service is poor. Toilet stuck, had to pump it yourself, it made loud humming after flushes. It is so different from the inn at Fayetteville, that one is so good. This location we won't come back.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank vacationeverywhere
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Right off the I-95 so it's has a great location. The male clerk at the front desk was awesome. Check-in didn't take any time at all. Although there's a few issues with maintenance around the building such as paint peeling off. The room itself was quite comfortable. We had no issues at all with this motel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We booked a "mobility accessable" room with Accessable Tub and other features that are meant to accomodate a somewhat disabled traveller. The check in was delayed by staff arguements, telephone calls and unfamiliar computer software. After an extensive wait, I asked the desk clerk for confirmation that this was a "disabled traveler" room and was advised that they weren't allowed to use that term but, "yes, it is".

The room wasn't bad but the bathroom was a disaster. The LOW rise toiled was the lowest I've ever seen. It looked like it came from a chilren's day care centre and the way it acted confirmed that it was a previously used unit. It needs more than attention. It needs replacing. The shower was devoid of hold bars of any sort. Even the small one that comes with a shower stall of that nature had been removed. The but tub bottom was slippery and there was no mat to use on it. Worst of all, the water temperature indicator was reversed. Fortunately, I was agile enough to jump out when I tried to lower the temperature and was almost scalded. My wife would have never managed to escape.

The fridge needed defrosting and I had to chip away the ice to get my needed freezer packs into it. Freezer packs that were required to transport required medications the following day.

After a most disapointing experience at check in, in the bathroom and chipping ice in the fridge, we didn't expect much in the way of breakfast so we weren'r surprised at what we found. It was pitiful!

People get what they pay for but this place would be overpriced at $25.00 per night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank XRCN
Reviewed 3 September 2013

property has been renovated and boast full hot breakfast which was no where to be found when I addressed the issue to the front desk they said they where working on it and had not yet received approval for there facility to serve a hot breakfast my main reason for staying at this site. Also I woke up with bites all over my back the room seemed clean but apparently they had old mattresses hidden between sheets wont be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo