“It's an Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you want a place you are familiar with, Olive Garden delivers what you would expect if you have eaten in one anywhere. Good food, professional wait staff and competitive pricing.

1  Thank Solidanimal

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner and had the best server I have ever had. Her name was Christian P and she made our night. From a kind friendly attitude to fast efficient service she truly made my experience enjoyable. My soup came out hot and fresh and not all broth (as I've had done at other places in the past). Our food came out fresh and hot as well and was spaced perfectly with when we were done with our salad and soup. Our drinks were kept full at all times. It was a great pleasure all around. I highly recommend it and make sure to ask for Christian when you go...she was fantastic! A++

1  Thank puttsey1030
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Staff at this Olive Garden are just awesome. Went out of their way to make sure that we were happy customers. The food was as I expected. The salad is always amazing. Definitely on the good eats menu.

2  Thank Brenda H
Reviewed 31 December 2013

After driving over 500 miles, my husband and I checked into our hotel, rested just a bit, then headed out for a late dinner (about 8:00 p.m.). We had been to this Olive Garden two years previously while driving north on I-95 and, having had a fine experience, we went back. The meal got off to a sort of rocky start with several small problems, but the server fixed each one of them, and then once the meal arrived, everything was fine. The problems were as follows: I ordered a gin martini with a lemon twist. I got a gin martini with a lemon twist....and three large olives. I explained to the server that you got one or the other, but not both! But it was okay since she brought me a new martini that was just fine. My husband's Blue Moon came without an orange slice which is sort of a minor problem, but Blue Moons are almost always served with orange. The next problem was with the salad plates. They were blazing hot (too hot to touch), and we didn't really want our salad to wilt immediately upon being put on the plate, but again, the server took those plates and brought us chilled plates. Through it all, our server remained ever-cheerful and helpful, and, as I said, the food was quite good and when I ordered an apple martini, we had a good laugh about it because our server asked me to describe an apple martini so she could tell the bartender what to fix! It all turned out well, we had a fine dinner, (she got a fine tip), and we'll certainly go back again when in the area!

2  Thank Vicki_in_Virginia
Reviewed 10 October 2013

While in Rocky Mount visiting family, we ate at this restaurant at least 4 times. Good food, great service and good prices. Very friendly atmosphere and the servers were very knowledgeable about the menu items.

3  Thank cstana