“Serves steak but no baked potatoes???”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #81 of 149 Restaurants in Rocky Mount
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Menu is regional. No baked potatoes. Service was great, food okay. Atmosphere was typical of after work at Applebees

Reviewed 3 January 2013

Extensive choice on the menu. Personally I do like their salads, and feel their dishes are reasonably priced. We never eat at Applebee's except when we traveling and it's convenient location to hotels.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Loved the friendly service. The kids liked the menu options. The food was pretty good. I had wonton chicken tacos. Nice idea and good flavor.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Great waitress, Tina. She was so friendly and my daughter had a great time with her! Nice break after driving for 12 hours!

Reviewed 22 January 2012

I like to go to Applebee's for fun with friends. It's an affordable and relaxing resturaunt. The waiter was nice and attentive. The price was good because it was 2 for 20. I enjoyed everything on my plate and was full after eating. It has a good atmosphere for families, friends, or the guys hanging out to watch the game.