“Not as great as last time.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #91 of 140 Restaurants in Rocky Mount
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Metuchen, New Jersey
“Not as great as last time.”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We have eaten at this Applebees several times and had a great experience. Perhaps it was an off night, but it was not good. ( Let me say, I am not a complainer in a restaurant lol) We ordered the green bean fries which were so salty we really couldn't eat them. The waiter did notice and took them off the bill without being asked to. The restaurant was pretty empty, it took a really long time to bring drinks and then they were wrong. My meal, which I have had at other applebees, was made differently then listed on the menu, even the breadstick was funky. Anyway, don't know if was off night, because we have had decent meals there before, but not as happy this time around.

• Visited August 2013

Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“Really good”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

went with a bunch of friends after long day cruising on motorcycles! the service was great, and the food was awesome! do recommend you try the stick pretzels, they're great!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank scowencrs
Boca Raton, Florida
“Always reliable”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This chain has become our default choice on highway trips, Comforatble, full bar, wide ranging menu at reasonable prices, reliably decent and friendly service.

Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Horrible service, could hear tables complaining about food and lack thereof”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Stopped here on Saturday night for a dinner with friends. Was seated at a table and when asked if we could have the available booth, was told the people who came in "after us" were going to be seated there?????? Sat there waiting for the other two in our party for about 10 minutes and guess what....NO WAITRESS stopped to ask if we wanted to order drinks, appetizers or anything else. Manager walking up and down and past us several times and yet and still, no one stopped. The table next to us was complaining to the waitress that her meal, which included shrimp, had NO shrimp in the dish. Wow....another complaint from the table was the steak and one other meal NEVER arrived at the table. Granted, we were there 10-15 minutes and several at their table were eating while others were complaining to the waitress about their food. At this point, we left. Never, ever again.

• Visited February 2013
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Truly a wonderful place to stop and eat!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Mr. General Manager Richard Warner,
My mother and father live here in Rocky Mount, NC and have declared your Applebee's to be "the best". They go once a week. So, I visited your restaurant Sunday 1/13/13 evening for dinner with my two youngest children to see what "the best" truly was. To my surprise and ultimate delight I found your restaurant in near perfect presentation. I was impressed from the door to the table and back. The Host was just great! He ask if the table was ok and I asked him if it was possible to watch the football game. He walked over, got the remote and changed the channel so I may watch the football game. The waitress, Taylor L was just as nice as could be. She had perfect timing on drinks and food delivery.
It has been my experience that customers are quick to leave negative comments and reviews for bad experiences, I just want to level the playing field. So, I say thank you for a pleasant dinner and "the best" staff. I will be back for many more visits during my stay here in Rocky Mount. Thanks again and hats off to Taylor and your staff!

• Visited January 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!