“Not giving you all your food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #89 of 144 Restaurants in Rocky Mount
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I been to this location a few time, well at least 30 times inside & 2 or 3 times call in maybe more. I didn't realize I wasn't receiving all of what I was paying for. .. I remember at least twice I've been here & I didn't have my bread for the 3chz chicken pasta penne.. Which I was unaware of it even came with bread until I went to Raleigh NC Applebee's.... So I call to ask for the manager which I was on hold for 10 minutes before Tyrone came to the phone... When I was telling him my problem all he said was he was the one that was packing the bags and he was about positive bread was in there.. So he put me on hold another 5 minutes to come back to say, if I like I can come back to get the bread.. So I tells Tyrone I don't want the bread because I'm home, my husband was the one that went to pick up the food... So I'm 10 minutes away from this restaurant so of course I was going back which that's what I wanted to say..... I never ever write a review on anyone but this have really made me fill some type of way that when I call to talk to the manager all he could say is that he was bout positive he put my bread in my bag and I am 100% sure it wasn't at least twice I have been here.... Mr. Tyrone needs to listen more than trying to argue about something that I know I didn't get.....

2  Thank evite30

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We have eaten at this Applebees several times and had a great experience. Perhaps it was an off night, but it was not good. ( Let me say, I am not a complainer in a restaurant lol) We ordered the green bean fries which were so salty we really couldn't eat them. The waiter did notice and took them off the bill without being asked to. The restaurant was pretty empty, it took a really long time to bring drinks and then they were wrong. My meal, which I have had at other applebees, was made differently then listed on the menu, even the breadstick was funky. Anyway, don't know if was off night, because we have had decent meals there before, but not as happy this time around.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

went with a bunch of friends after long day cruising on motorcycles! the service was great, and the food was awesome! do recommend you try the stick pretzels, they're great!

1  Thank scowencrs
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This chain has become our default choice on highway trips, Comforatble, full bar, wide ranging menu at reasonable prices, reliably decent and friendly service.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Stopped here on Saturday night for a dinner with friends. Was seated at a table and when asked if we could have the available booth, was told the people who came in "after us" were going to be seated there?????? Sat there waiting for the other two in our party for about 10 minutes and guess what....NO WAITRESS stopped to ask if we wanted to order drinks, appetizers or anything else. Manager walking up and down and past us several times and yet and still, no one stopped. The table next to us was complaining to the waitress that her meal, which included shrimp, had NO shrimp in the dish. Wow....another complaint from the table was the steak and one other meal NEVER arrived at the table. Granted, we were there 10-15 minutes and several at their table were eating while others were complaining to the waitress about their food. At this point, we left. Never, ever again.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!