“dinner at outback”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

stopped at outback for dinner the outback is my favorite i stop at one everywhere i go i had a ribeye it was cooked perfectly tender and delicious the waitress was friendly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's almost always crowded, which tells you something, especially since there's another chain steakhouse probably only 300 yards away, from door to door. Our steaks here are always done beautifully, the servers are anxious to please, and while the beer selection used to be slim pickings, my husband was pleased recently to find that they offer enough choices to make it worth getting a flight.

Our last visit, last month, found our server a bit frazzled, but she was very apologetic and worked hard to make sure everything was right. On a previous visit, I commented on how perfectly the steak was cooked, and the gentleman who cooked it came out of the kitchen to thank me - Love that!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

My wife and I while on the road eat at Outback often. We were pleased with service and quality of food. The service also was outstanding.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We have two steakhouses within a block of each other and Outback outshines in every way. Steak was very good, even the sirloin. So interesting that my server, when asked if the had au gratin potatoes, had never heard the term before. Continues to be a good place for consistent food, even if there is usually a line to get in.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We ate here one night while traveling south from Pennsylvania to Florida. We actually had to drive another 15 minutes from our hotel at the exit just north of Rocky Mount but wanted a decent drink and cocktail. In addition I have to eat gluten free and this chain offers a wide variety of GF meals. We found a table in the bar area fairly quickly to avoid a long wait. Those tables are always "seat yourself". Our server was Steve who was very friendly and pleasant although a bit forgetful. Got the impression he might have been fairly new at waiting tables. I had ordered a Caesar salad without croutons. When it arrived it had only lettuce and dressing - no cheese at all on it. I asked Steve if he could please bring me some cheese for the salad and had to catch him twice to remind him. My entrée arrived long before I finally got some cheese to put on my salad. The restaurant was extremely busy that night so we were forgiving of the delay because he was otherwise a fine server.