“Fantastic Seafood”

Ranked #32 of 140 Restaurants in Rocky Mount
Cuisines: Seafood
“Fantastic Seafood”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

We are on a 14-day vacation where we have eaten nothing but seafood. This food ranks with the best: fresh, well-cooked and heaping portions, so take a big appetite. Some of us had fried and others had broiled; but all thought it was excellent. And the cost was much less than any other seafood restaurant we visited! All in all, a great experience and we will be back!

Edgewood, Maryland
“Just ok”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Finally tried out the restaurant and was not as impressed as I thought I would be. I've heard alot of hype about this place so I was expecting great things. All I got was a lot of bland seafood. I mean "alot". they do give you BIG portions. besides that, nothing new. I'm from Maryland, so we do seafood up here as good as anybody. I eat it almost daily. so bland seafood to me is ok, but not great. This restaurant is located in a part of the country that is not known for seafood. they do "pork" here very well, not seafood. I think this place stays crowded and the locals give it such high marks because they are filling a knitch in this area that not alot of restaurants are attempting. fried seafood with no pork on the menu. no bbq!! In eastern north carolina! they have a menu that no one in the area has, so they are special. with equates to crowds and waiting lines. but if your from a seafood centric area and you eat at Mayflower, then the food is just ok..

Visited July 2013

1 Thank beachcrazy59
Northglenn
“Large portions”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Chain type restaurant. Large portions of seafood, mostly fried. Even the sides are on the bigger side. Plan on a box to take home some.

Visited March 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland
“VERY GOOD SEAFOOD”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My wife and I eat here every time we go to Myrtle Beach. Very good seafood for the money. We are always full when we leave. Give this place a try.

• Visited August 2012