There are few choices for hotels when traveling with pets, let alone large dogs. Thank you Residence Inn for giving us an option to stay with our Golden Retriever as we travel from Florida to NY. Many hotels/motels that accept large dogs are not up to the standard we prefer. Rocky Mount also has a low pet fee which we appreciate as we are there for a very short time. The clerk at check in was pleasant and welcoming and greeted our Charlie with a treat. The room was comfortable and clean. We will stay again next time we travel the I-95 corridor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home at the recently renovated Residence Inn Rocky Mount. Our hotel is conveniently located near the Interstate 95 and Highway 64 intersection. This Rocky Mount hotel’s home-style setting puts guests within minutes of the area’s most popular destinations, all while pampering them with home-like comforts. Whether you are traveling the city on business, traveling down I-95 for leisure, or attending a sporting event at the local Rocky Mount Sports Complex, the hotel’s contemporary suites offer deluxe kitchenettes, spacious work desks and free Wi-Fi. Start your day satisfied with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, then unwind as you sip custom drinks and dine on classic foods at the Residence Inn Mix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Rocky Mount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rocky Mount Hotel Rocky Mount
- Rocky Mount Residence Inn