“Fantastic! Five Stars!”

Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed at the Hampton Inn Rocky Mount, North Carolina on our way home to New England from Florida in March 2014, and decided that the experience was so EXCEPTIONAL, we will only stay at Hampton Inn's from now on when we travel to and from Florida. From the moment we stepped into the lobby, we were greeted by the very nice front desk clerk, and the lobby was beautiful and spotless. Our room could not have been more beautiful, clean and comfortable. I have stayed at many 4 and 5-start hotels, and I think this hotel and room was equivalent to a 4-5 star hotel, yet so much more economical. The price is VERY reasonable. The bed was so comfy and the bathroom was beautiful. The shower was great. The next morning we ate at the free continental breakfast and loved it. There are so many incredible food choices. There is something for everyone. The oatmeal was delicious as were the eggs, bagels and juice. What a great way to start the day! We were greeted at breakfast by Cheryl P. the hotel sales manager, and she is a ray of sunshine! What a wonderful representative of the Hampton Inn. We enjoyed our conversation with her, and she is a real asset to your hotel. We look forward to staying at this hotel again and hightly recommend it to anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hatchery2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had an excellent time at my stay for business. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is so welcoming! The breakfast was more than I expected as well. Delicious! I would return here in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Exceptional customer service from check-in to check-out and all places in between. By far, the friendliest staff I have ever encountered anywhere. And I do a fair amount of traveling. This will definitely be the only place I stay while working every month in Rocky Mount.

1  Thank NCGator1981
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have stayed on this property for the last 14 months and the staff have been exceptionally helpful and friendly all of the time. It is a clean, well managed hotel. In addition to the 7 day a week complimentary breakfast, Tuesday-Thursday evenings the Managers Reception offers a hot entree, sides and a desert with beer, wine, water and soft drinks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Biff G
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The service was excellent and the front desk person Mariah was very cheerful and helpful. She was a very pleasant and welcoming person. She made the stay enjoyable from the first moment. The manager Cheryl Placek was very nice and spoke to each person about their stay. Highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014
Inga T, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi Jinxgirl88, I am Inga Turner the General Manager. Thank you for taking the time in giving us your review. I Love it!!! Customer service is our top priority and Mariah and Cheryl P are the perfect examples of how we feel about all our guests at the Hampton Inn in Rocky Mount. Can't wait to see you again. :)

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Driving the stress-inducing I-95 for most of the day we checked with our trusty Trip Advisor for a place to stay in Rocky Mount, NC. Even though I am not a big fan of Hampton Inn, the good reviews won me over. This is a very bustling place! Lots of folks checking in at 6:30 but we snagged a king room on the 1st floor which was very nice. Clean and spacious and surprisingly quiet. Free breakfast and an extremely helpful and friendly staff (they provide a list of nearby restaurants at check-in)make this hotel an excellent stop on your I-95 drive.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RetiringCouple

Hello Retiring Couple, I am Inga Turner, the General Manager of the Hampton Inn In Rocky Mount. I love it that you went onto TripAdvisor to get reviews and decided to say with us base the reviews. Although you were not a fan of Hampton Inn, I am glad to know your stop was not disappointing. Thank you :).

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was the first stop on our two week long road trip from Florida to Canada. The staff was very pleasant and check-in was a breeze. Our first floor room was spacious and very clean, had a king size bed, refrigerator and a microwave. There was only a shower, no tub and only one small trash can in the bathroom, none in the bedroom area. There is plenty of free parking and breakfast is included. This hotel is also located close to many restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple