“Pleasantly suprised!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Rocky Mount North Battleboro
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My family and I stayed at the Best Western due to a baseball tournament for one of my boys. I was pleasantly surprised about how clean and nice the room was. The bed was comfortable. I was glad that there was a flat-screen tv. Everyone enjoyed the outside pool! The staff was friendly and very helpful! We did not eat at the continental breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!

Cathy

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We found this Best Western to be very clean and staff very helpful. We choose this location because we were traveling with our pets. They have a great walking area for dogs, which was also quite clean. Will stop at this Best Western again!

2  Thank Brenda C
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Was greeted by professional staff and quickly assigned a very comfortable room. The breakfast was served in a very clean, complete, comfortable area and the food was very fresh. The staff in the dining was very observant and made sure everything was clean and presentable.

1  Thank Claire B
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is an older hotel but it was clean and had a good pet area. Our room was right across from the pet area and on the 1st floor which is important when you travel with pets. It is next door to a Denny's which is nice as we got in late. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who travels with a pet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Diane E
Reviewed 19 June 2014

There were Nice people working at this location.The rooms were Clean but it was a bit pricey for a motel. it was because we had two dogs and they charged per dog, but it was clean the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was included usual serve yourself cereals yogurt juices waffles

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lisaaY7426BR
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We have stayed at this property before due to the fact that it is pet friendly. Even though it is an older property it is well kept and has easy access to I 95. There is a Denny's next store whose food is good but service is terrible. Breakfast is limited but the waffles are very good. Service has always been good.

1  Thank Warren75
Reviewed 11 June 2014

It appears the hotel has undergone a remodel. The room we had was newly carpeted and the mattresses seemed new and were film but comfortable with new linens that were soft on the skin. There was a new LG flat screen; a mini fridge; and ironing board with iron. The sink that was outside the bathroom also seemed to be new. Everything was clean and fresh looking. Overall the room was a good deal for the price and I would recommend the hotel for those looking for a bargain as more expensive places are one Interstate stop away. The unit is placed between a Hardee's and a Denny's but one half mile away is a Cheesecake Factory. My only issue is that after we made the reservation, I did call to ask that I be given a room that could accommodate a wheelchair. Unfortunately I must not have been clear and should have specified a handicapped room. Shame on me. My wife thought the young man who was the late afternoon/ night receptionist was a tad brusque but found the morning staff friendly. As we did not take advantage of the breakfast I can offer nothing regarding its quality. The hotel is pet-friendly for those needing that accomodation.

Room Tip: Just be clear as to what your needs are should you need any handicapped accommodation.