Our first stay for family of 4, 2 adults, 2 kids ages 10 & 7 for 2 nights. The owners couldn't be nicer here. We had an efficiency 2 double bed room that worked well for us.
* The kitchen had a full fridge, oven, & sink. We were able to cook meals in and that saved us $$$. There really aren't many restaurants and the ones here are mediocre and expensive, so it was nice to cook-in.
* Nice size, clean pool on property
* Walking distance to beach
* Clean, updated rooms
* Great price
* Easy to find
Negative (only one!)
* Wood floors that look nice but can be slippery. There are 2 rugs. You may want to move them so they are right where you come in the door to catch dirt/water. My son slipped, spilled his milk, resulting in a call to the owners to get a change of bedding. If you just move the 2 rugs, you will be fine.
We will definitely return and recommend this to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sea Sound Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Sound Hotel Rodanthe