“Locally owned and operated pizza restaurant.”
Review of Lisa's Pizzeria

Lisa's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Rodanthe
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar, Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Lisa's has been proudly serving pizza on Hatteras Island for 30 years! Pizza, pasta, subs, calzones, wraps, extensive appetizers, wine and tap and bottled beer. Free delivery to Rodanthe, Waves, and Salvo.
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Locally owned and operated pizza restaurant.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Locals favorite for pizza. Food and service are above average. Both eat in and take out options are available. Can be very crowded on weekends and during the summer season. Arrive early unless you are willing to wait in the parking lot.

Visited May 2014

Deep Run, North Carolina
“Great Carry-Out Order!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

While camping, my husband snuck off one afternoon to fetch us some lunch and after hearing me say that I'd like to try the pizza "from the bright yellow advertisement" we were given upon checking in at the KOA, he wisely came back with a large pepperoni pizza and order of cheesy bread from Lisa's Pizzeria. The pizza was piping hot, oozing with cheese, had the right amount of pepperoni, and was the perfect hand-tossed thickness. We both commented how "fresh" the sauce tasted- like they'd squashed and seasoned the tomatoes themselves that very day. I absolutely loved the garlic bread covered in mozzarella cheese and I made the comment that I would have been happy with just a platter of cheesy bread! We will definitely order from Lisa's again the next time we camp in the area! I did not go inside the restaurant myself but my husband did mention there was a bar inside with several beers on tap but aside from that I have no comments on the physical restaurant itself! Their yellow advertising certainly caught my eye though :)

• Visited May 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped on our way to Frisco for some lunch. The pizza is very good. The Italian sausage sub had good flavor, but could use more meat - it seemed to have more cheese than meat.
Next day - reheated the leftover pizza & it is even better!

MOUNT LAUREL
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Lisa's is a must every time we visit Hatteras island. Their pizza is so good. My husband is a big fan of their lasagna. The chicken parm is mediocre, cut up breaded chicken tenders served over pasta. The staff is friendly, and the atmosphere is typical pizza joint.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Barbara-Tom P
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

After a day of touring Ocracoke Island no one wanted to go out. We had pizza & salads, delivered, from Lisa's Pizzeria. Prompt delivery. Pizza was great. Not sure how they do it but the pizza was hot when we sat down to eat it. Salads were good. Would recommend this place.

• Visited May 2014