After reading Kitty's review ( see hers dated Jan 2008) we were quite apprehensive - we shouldn't have been.
The accommodation and general buildings were fine as far as we were concerned. Our room, in particular, was excellent, and always kept clean. The breakfasts were either presented as a buffet or individually served to us, depending on how many other guests were booked in, but in both events they were great. In fact, when we booked for a three course evening meal, the only complaint that we had was that there was too much food!!!
The staff were always attentive and very polite, the grounds were very picturesque, and the views stunning.
I regard myself as being very fussy on hotels/restaurants,and like things to be just so.
This place qualifies as being ' Just So'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Morocco/Ouirgane