After 2 hectic days in Marrakeck (well worth it!) we arrived at La Roseraie. One of the rooms wasn't ready so complimentary drinks relaxing in glorious sunshine in the gardens - beautifully planted, fruit & flowers abound attracting hoards of butterflies.
Highlights included attentive staff (Nabil kindly offered to change my room because of mobility issues), excellent rooms, attractive bar/eating areas & roaring log fires in the evenings (you are higher than Snowdon..).
The downsides for us included the food (breakfast on terrace was ok, evening meal very traditional & patchy - limited menu with some tasty dishes but others could have been easily improved). I loved the pools but they were freezing.......the hot tub was a relief!
This is a great place to escape to after Marrakech so do not be put off by the negatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Morocco/Ouirgane