“worth every RMB I paid Must go to see”

Changsha Window of the World
Ranked #3 of 147 things to do in Changsha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Durham, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“worth every RMB I paid Must go to see”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Coming from the UK where things and attractions are not to cheap! you have no worrys In China your money goes a long long way everything is affordable, The chinese people are so Nice, I have now visited China a number of time, So much so I have found My future wife there, Hopfully to be married 2012, you do not need to speak the language, many chinese speak very good english! good Luck and have a good trip!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Mike W

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Changsha, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't bother going!”
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I visited this attraction at 10:00 am Friday October 6, 2010. 10 am is too early, there were only a few other people...much of the park looked like a ghost-town. As for the re-creations...they were a bit shabby. The park conditions ranged from good to quite poor. Possibly the evening would be a more enjoyable time to visit, since the darkness would help hide the otherwise "less beautiful" aspects.

Admission was 80 Yuan, amusement rides are an additional fee. I should have stayed home or found a different activity. I wouldn't ever visit this place again....EVER

3 Thank sweetk8