Wanda Vista Changsha
Ranked #2 of 1,446 Hotels in Changsha
Reviewed 9 May 2014

located near the river with a beautiful view . The rooms are bigger than the other hotels and well furnished . The service is perfect : fast and friendly . It is the top hotel in Changsha without any doubt and its rates are very reasonable if you compare with the quality level of the service .
The only small problem is the wifi that sometime is slow.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Boris B, General Manager at Wanda Vista Changsha, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad to read that you are a big fan of our property and thank you for taking your time to write this review.

The "software" is what truly sets apart hotel experiences and it is good to hear that we have delivered our service promise.

Regarding the WIFI speed, we are constantly monitoring and improving the situation and do provide 24 hours assistance in order to assist you immediately with any matter.

Looking forward being able to consistently exceed your expectations in the future to come.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was staying at the hotel for four nights in January 2014. I loved the place, including the room, the lounge, the lobby. The ambience was terrific. The service was good. They upgraded my room on a goodwill basis. Place is right next to a newly set up shopping mall. Public transport's a breeze. Only downside was when I extended my stay from the initial two nights to another two, the service staff wanted me to clear my room charges before they could extend my stay. Overall - will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Boris B, General Manager at Wanda Vista Changsha, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am glad to read that you truly enjoyed your 4 days stay with us and do apologize for the payment situation.

The entire team is looking forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel on our return to Changsha after Zhangjiajie. It held the promise of being a mecca of relaxation after lots of walking and activity in the national park. And for the most part it was, from attentive doormen to polite receptionists, the amazingly beautiful hotel lobby that makes you feel you've been transported to a different place and luxuriously appointed rooms, it was near faultless but for one minor detail - the doonas were too warm. We tried turning the aircondition down (with the help of attentitve staff) but in my view the room temp was perfect. The main issue was the doona - I was alternating between throwing it off when it got too warm and putting it back on when I started feeling cold. So in the end, we didn't get very much sleep. Perhaps we ought to have asked if there were lighter doonas.
All in all however, it was a wonderful stay and I'd still come back here again.

Room Tip: Do remember to ask if they have lighter doonas if you find yours too warm!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time taken to write this very positive overall review.

I am glad that we could assist to make you feel relaxed after your adventure trip to Zhangjiajie.

Your nice words about your positive service experiences will happily be shared with the related departments.

We are in the process of purchasing summer doonas that we will provide upon request to our guests and we have updated your profile accordingly.

It would be our pleasure to set-up such a doona prior to your next arrival.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Had dinner in ADD Cafe Vista , the staffs were very kindness and warm, the location is good in changsha and is convenience to shopping. However, the varieties of food was little . I came here with my friend, hope the food could be improved.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your constructive feedback regarding your dining experience in our All Day Dining Restaurant.

Rest assured that we are very aware about our customers expectations and are constantly upgrading our buffet food varieties - food quality is being monitored regularly by a close supervision of our food suppliers and intenal food tastings.

I am sure that you will be positively surprised every time you return in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed just for one night on our way from Zhangjiajie forest area - we live in China and stayed in many hotels but this is truly amazing. Beautifully appointed, amazing detail, breakfast and buffet restaurant great choice and a must have speciality for dinner is the big fat super long noodle hand made yummie. if you need to stay in Changsha this must be the place you will feel like royality for a very good price

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for writing this very encouraging review that I will happily share with the team.

We are glad that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and would be honored to welcome you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have a close business relationship to Changsha and therefore Wanda Vista is always a great place to stay. If you often stay in hotels in China it is fine to see that the check-in and check-out procedure also can be done in a professional way without long waiting time.
In all important functional areas the personnel can commuicate very well in English and there where you find some problems sometime you have to remebmer yourself that Changsha is not Shanghai, Beijing or Hongkong.
The rooms have a convinient size and the view especially in the direction of the river is nice. The hotel offers a gym, a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room...and in additon in the 31st floor a big spa area. The spa treatements are not cheap (if you compare to outside) but you also get here something different with well educated therapists. As I like it to use the sauna and swimming area it is very important for me to have here a clean and good impression. This requirement is fullfilled completly.
The breakfast offers various styles and I would like to say that everybody must be able to find something to enjoy it.
The buffet dinners seems first at all expensive but it offers various food and all drinks incl. wine is included. If you can spent some time it is absolutly worth to enjoy it. Maybe here is some idea to offer a kind of "light buffet dinner" if you want to enjoy the buffet but only have time for a short while. Overall it will stay my favortie place in town. We will see again sooner or later.

Room Tip: You cannot make something wrong but it is worth to ask for a river view room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Boris B, General Manager at Wanda Vista Changsha, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review of our property.

It is great to hear that you are overall very satisfied with our services during your previous stays and I have taken your suggestion on board to offer a "lighter" buffet option. Actually, we did try this option before, but it turned out to be not very successful in the Changsha market.

The entire team is looking forward welcoming you back to your "home away from home".

Reviewed 11 February 2014

During Chinese New Year, I had no place to entertain my friends for coffee. Wanda Vista is the only ideal location in the close area. I came here 3 times and got shocked by their services every time.

We even could see the water glasses were not cleaned. Moreover the cocktail I ordered was wrongly made. No response when the guest complained. No manager on site. No one can speak English.

Unbelievable horrible service!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Boris B, General Manager at Wanda Vista Changsha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable time spent to write this review.

Firstly, please allow me to convey my most sincere apology for the unfortunate experience you had while visiting our Lobby Lounge. All points mentioned are well received and are currently being investigated.

We have a reputation in the market as being the preferred hotel to visit by both locals and foreigners based on guest feedback on various other social media channels.

I do hope that you will give us another chance to serve you and your friends during your next visit to Changsha. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests at all times.

Please feel free to contact me directly to make the necessary arrangements.