“Nice business hotel!”

Wanda Vista Changsha
Ranked #5 of 1,441 Hotels in Changsha
Reviewed 6 August 2014

For working purpose, I have to travel to changsa like twice a month. I have been here in Wanda Vista, Changsa for 5 times already. Comparatively, I would say this is the best hotel in this town! The lounge was grand, rooms are big and clean. The buffet dinner i enjoyed was also with quality. Generally, it is worthwhile to choose Wanda. P.S. I recall a staff called Ivy was very helpful and full of smiles. She helped me to find back a dropped battery charger. Really appreciate her service!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jurgen K, General Manager at Wanda Vista Changsha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Edwin,

Thank you for selecting our Hotel as your base in Changsha we appreciate your confidence in us.
As a returning customer I would be glad to meet you personaly at your return to make your future stays more convinient.

It is always a pleasure when our team members exceed our customers expectations since this is our ultimate goal.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

the room is big enough , the service is very well , near by shopping mall
but the roomprice is too high , i will back again,hope it will be welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Beckman32,

Thank you for your positive review.

Regarding our room rate I would like to mention that we provide a competitive rate according to the local standard and as market leader we think we offer a fair and acceptable rate.

Thank you again for your support and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I am travelling or business to Changsha since a couple of months now and did test a couple of hotels so far. No doubt, Wanda has been the best. The rooms are nice - of course, I do expect this for a 5 star hotel. But as I said, I have seen other hotels in town. Hilton, Sheraton and 2 chinese hotels... all ok... but for sure, I like Wanda the most. Staff is very friendly and you find a reasonable amount of people which do speak English. That is not so easy to find around here.
Food is good and especially I enjoy the breakfast buffet... chinese and western... of course, also this I do expect for a 5 star hotel. But the staff is really fast... you want something... you get it fast. Only on the weekends, things get crowded... but I have seen this in many hotels.
The fitness club and swimming pool is great!!! There are many places - shops and bars - around the hotel... in walking distance. Of course, being in the center of the city also has some negative aspects... traffic is really crazy in town. For me I can accept this, if the Hotel is nice... and that´s the case... so in overall.. thumbs up. very nice business hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ralf F

Dear Ralf F.,

As a fellow German I am glad that you have great confidence in our team.

During your next stay I would be glad to have a chat with you and see what else we can do to make your stay even better.

Therefore, I look forward of seeing you in the near future.

All your positive comments will be shared with my team which certainly makes a difference to try harder in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

ADD resterant is best one in changsha, the staff is kindless and warm .the room is big and beautiful with river view -thanks for the receptionist free upgrade for me. executive lounge which in the 28Floor is quiet -good place ! ............. i believe it is your best choose to stay wanda vista in changsha ........................................................................................................................

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Golmm,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding our Café Vista ADD.
I honestly believe that our chef’s try to provide the best local and internastional food experience
I agree the Executive lounge is a great and relaxing place to hang out after a long day.

Your kind comments will be shared as always with our team members.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

wanda vista is located at the east bank of xiangjiang river .With an excellent view from the hotel ,it attracts a lot of travellers to live in .This hotel is a five -star level design which represents the highest standard in china.With a sincere pursose to provide the best hotel service to everyone who lives in,this hotel is indeed trying their best to achieve the goal. I can feel the comfortable environment and good service here.Meanwhile,the food in the hotel is very delicious.I like it very much.There is free wifi everywhere haha......so we can surf internet at any place and time. If u come to changsha and choose wanda vista,i believe that it will never let u down.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Eliane1000,

We humbly accept your kind review and promise to keep the standard you have experienced.
I have shared as always our reviews and constructive comments with our team.

Making you feel comfortable is our ultimate goal our service should be exceeding your expectations.

I hope that we have a chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We took a mid-story riverfront room. The view was niece (as nice as the polluted air will allow). The room was more than ample in size and had all the amenities you think it should. The bed was delightful! Oversized king with silky soft sheets and comforter. The staff, as a whole, was the best I've experienced in quite some time. I will particularly point out the excellence of Simon Zhang. Simon was one of the concierges near the main entrance. He went far beyond "good" to aide us in all ways possible and ensure that we enjoyed our stay. I don't normally pick out an individual, but Simon more than deserves it. The western restaurant where the breakfast is served is above average and if you are paying for it in addition to your room rate, it is well worth the price. The hotel itself, is nicely located; right on the river and close to the interesting "Bar Road area" just south of it. If you're into flashy cars, there always seemed to be a bunch of Mercedes, Porsches, Maseratis, Ferraris, Bentleys and Rolls Royces parked out front. There are easy wall hook-ups for HDMI,USB, RS232 and RCA jacks to hook your laptop to the flat screen. A/C stays on even without the room key in the wall slot...a nice feature in July in southern China!

Room Tip: If you are going for a view, don't take a room too high up (9-14 seems about right), as the air...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mblam7

Dear mblam7,

Great to know that you had a very pleasant experience in our hotel.
I will let Simon know of your comments and also personally thank him for his efforts.
I have also spoken to our Kitchen team to keep up the good work which was well received
Comments like yours make the difference between a good or a great hotel so thank you again for your support.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

One of the best hotels I have ever visited in Changsha. The lobby café Vista with Mexico promotion’s food was well presented, tasty, I did enjoy it and decoration of the lobby is marvelous. The staff is courtesy & helpfulness. Hotel is just nearby Plaza which is quite convenient for shopping.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Richardson519,

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our services especially our restaurants!
I am always proud to share such positive comments as yours with my team since we strive to get even better during your next visit.

We hope to welcome you again soon and meet if possible in person.