The building and rooms "look OK" but I would NOT recommend you to choose this place.
I have stayed here more than 10 years ago but nothing has changed (except their inflated room charge)
(1) Facilities are way too old.
(2) It took the receptionists 5 seconds to say "left side" in English after taking 10 minutes for check-in procedure. Seemed like forever.
(3) Everything in the room including bottled water, soap, tooth bruch, comb, etc are separately charged. They should learn to give us a "break" when staying at a self-proclaimed "5-star" hotel.
(4) Probaboly No fitness room (although I have not checked whether there is one adjacent to the pool)
(5) You can see others rooms from your window from the corner room. Not a good structure.
I would guess that this is not the worst hotel in Changsha (a local city) but I would not hesitate to make an extra effort to try another one for my next stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Huatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huatian Hotel Changsha