“Outstanding service”

Ranked #6 of 1,416 Hotels in Changsha
Changsha
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Outstanding in terms of quality of service, and outstanding in terms of infrastructure and location. The staff are very well trained. I did not eat in any of teh restaurants, so I cannot attest to that quality, but I did have breakfast, which was quite extensive. The toilets inside the room are very big. Very clean, very superior hotel overall

Room Tip: conformtable guest room and friendly helpful staff
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
CrownePlazaChangsha, Manager at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. We appreciate your high regard of our hotel location, breakfast as well as our services, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Changsha.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am very puzzled that quite a few reviews said they were very satisfied with their rooms but our family reunion which took up 9 rooms all felt quite different. We stayed 2 nights.
First of all the room is dark, smell moldy and smoky. Bed is too soft and decor is way outdated. Our room has a living room and separate bedroom yet the TV in the bedroom is not even hooked up. What's the purpose of having it there then?
Because of our group size we had dinner at the Chinese restaurant downstairs. We were informed the kitchen closed at 9 p.m. and they couldn't even boil water for our tea. This is mind boggling as far as customer serve is concerned.
In order to be fair, I agree with other reviews that location is good, convenient to subway and shopping. The breakfast buffet serves a great variety of western and chinese fares.
However compare to our stay at Crown Plaza Xian we were extremely disappointed with Crown Plaza Changsha City Centre.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
CrownePlazaChangsha, Manager at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share with us your comments。We regret learning about your disappointing experience with us and we agree this is absolutely unacceptable. We take your feedback very seriously and would really appreciate you reaching out to us directly, so we can learn more details and further investigate this matter. We pride ourselves on our commitment to always providing a quality experience for all of our guests and this is very disappointing for us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Guangzhou, China
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went here on a business trip from Guangzhou. It is very convenience that I spent just 20 minutes from the high speed rail station to crowne plaza hotel with subway. And the bed is very comfortable ,help me have a nice sleep.

Room Tip: rooms type 01 is better.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
CrownePlazaChangsha, Manager at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. Thank you for your kind review of Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre. We are delighted to hear that you have had such a wonderful time with us, and that you appreciate the hospitality offered by our professional team. I have shared your comments with our colleagues and they are very motivated by your positive feedback. Hope we can welcome you back soon.
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was in Changsha for one day and one night, and I spent that night in this hotel. The front desk staff was great and even gave me a free drink coupon, even though I haven't stayed enough at IHG hotels in recent years to merit any kind of premium service.

My room was well appointed and the bed was comfortable. We ate supper at the hotel and it was fine. I left early in the morning to go to the airport so I didn't have breakfast.

The hotel seems to be quite central. I walked around the neighbourhood for a few hours at night and the area was very busy, but I don't know the city at all. The riverfront is nearby.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. We are delighted to learn about your appreciation of our high level of service and hotel facilities. We are glad to share with you that Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre is seated on the Wu Yi Square station of Changsha Subway line 2 and it only costs your 23 minutes from hotel to Changsha South railway station since the running of Subway on 1st May 2014. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another fantastic experience.
Sydney, Canada
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went here before with my family,the facilities r soooooo good,makes u feel like being home,luxrious-style casual,especially the bed,soft and clean,just wanna stay on that for a whole day!FYI,the the location is also perfect~lol~

Room Tip: higher room is not that noisy
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. It is a team effort and we are very happy to read you were very pleased to stay in our hotel. I will be sure to let all team members know that their hard work and superior service delivery is so appreciated and well received. We are glad to share with you that Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre is seated on the Wu Yi Square station of Changsha Subway line 2 and it only costs your 23 minutes from hotel to Changsha South railway station since the running of Subway on 1st May 2014. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to our urban resort and remain.
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 21 May 2014

It is a excellent experience for me in Crowne Plaza Changsha.The room is clean and simple. The breakfast is good and the staff are friendly. It is good value for money. When I had a cold, the waitress took me to hospital. So sweet! I love here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. I am very pleased to note that you experienced your "excellent experience" with us at our hotel. My team and I look forward to you experiencing in our hotel again and hope to have you back with us real soon. Sincerely welcoming you and looking forward to serving you again soon.
Chongqing, China
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Good Location in here,and very convenient. I really like the room facilities especially the bed. and the service is wonderful.In a word,It is a nice stay,Next time I will also choose Crowne Plaza Changsha.

Room Tip: Higer Floor have a good view
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. It is our honor to have you stay in our hotel。We are glad to share with you that Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre is seated on the Wu Yi Square station of Changsha Subway line 2 and it only costs your 2. minutes from hotel to Changsha South railway station since the running of Subway on 1st May 2014. Sincerely welcoming you and looking forward to serving you again soon.