Ramada Plaza Yangzhou Casa
Sanyuan Hotel(Yangzhou)
Jingtai Hotel(Yangzhou)
Dongyuan Hotel(Yangzhou)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We’ve stayed at the Ramada Casa Hotel from Sunday till Friday with three persons on a business trip. The rooms are clean and tidy. The airco on the room was a disaster. When you want to cool the room the temperature goes up. When you want to heat to room it goes up to. I then opened the windows on the 8th floor and ‘enjoyed’ the exhaust gases from the street entering the room immediately.

The hotel food offers a wide variety of choices which is a big plus. In the evening you can choose between buffet or a la carte which we both did. The service in the restaurant was very good. The English language was on a reasonable level and we really enjoyed our evenings there.

The hotel bar, just behind the lobby on the ground floor was extremely cold and the staff here didn’t understand anything really. Despite attempts to be friendly and smiling it was difficult to order anything, even after point it out on the hotel menu. If I could recommend to change anything here it would be this hotel area. It’s not inviting you to be there or stay there. No music. No atmosphere and poor English doesn’t help in an International hotel.

Other than that it’s a nice place with comfortable rooms and good restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest!
Thank you for the review.we are sorry to make you unsatisified.About the problem you pointed,we've pay more attention to reform.now,we adjust air condition timely to make sure a comfortable feeling. We are trying our best to provide high quality service.Thank you and hope you a good day!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We had stayed one night at this hotel. English of the staff were poor. I had difficulties to find my room with my luggage. The room was okay. The bathroom and the toilet was good. I prefer showers so the bathroom is good for me. The meal were not the best in my life but was adequate. but when we had searched internet, we found out that it was the best hotel around this region.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Oguzcav

Dear guest!
Thank you for your support.we are sorry that make you unsatisfied. we dol work hard to improving English level.now,we can communicate with you without barrier.we will try our best to do well.we are look forward to your coming! Best regards to you!

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Was there for 5 nights in late Dec 2013. Front desk service was alright but could have been better because when I asked for directions, the service office kept telling me to take a cab when I told her I just want to walk around the hotel area.

Was given a room on the 9th floor and does not come with wifi connection and wired connection is chargeable. Bad!

Breakfast was ok with limited selections and repeating the days when I was there. Had dinner in the cafe one night and all I could say is walk out of the hotel and you will find better food just 10 mins walk away.

Room condition is acceptable except for the gap between the carpeted and marbled flooring. Seems like the didn't polish thr sharp edges and you should wear the room slippers otherwise u could cut ur foot.

No bath tub in the room but only rain shower. It's ok for me but why are designers so fond of having full glass panels for toilet and shower room? Mind you, this is a totally transparent glass!

Overall if not for the eateries nearby I would not come back.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear guest!
Thank you for choosing our hotel! YangZhou RAMADACASA Hotel has a long history of service, and we have lots of experienced staff! We are sorry to hear that you feel unsatisfied .we will try to reform and do well.Thanks for your recommendation and we are looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The only reason I gave this three stars instead of two is because the location was good, the scenery outside the room is very nice. It is pity as the hotel is in a great location for sightseeing. The East Gate of the old city wall with its old-style walking street is also just across the river.
The rooms are not clean, no light in the hallway, called the front desk and was advised that’s how it is. This is a poor hotel with untrained and disinterested staff. The rooms are ok, but look dated, surprised me it’s only several years old. The environment is not clean and surrounded empty stores look scary during the night. The breakfast of the restaurant is an endless walk through the hotel. All the food is cold or warm at best.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear guest:
Thank you for choosing our hotel! YangZhou RAMADACASA Hotel has a long history of service, and good location.you can see beautiful canal scene ,especially at night.we've make more effort to make hotel clean.Thank you! and we are looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

2 nights in this Hotel in the beginning of September, maybe I have slept 4 hours!!!

When I travel for business the only thing I'm looking for is a good Hotel where it is possible to sleep!

In these room is impossible, not talking about the dimension, (there is no space for the luggage), during the night it seems to be directly into the street where they work all nigth long!

the breakfast is only for Asian people, only some small marmelade. no croissants or whatever.

I was not able to do the check out by my self, because the guy was not able to understand my request (1 invoice for 2 rooms, nothing so complicate)

The gym is old, small and very poor of tools....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear guest:
Thank you for choosing our hotel! We are sorry to hear that you feel unsatisfied with the hotel.we are trying our best to make the breakfast more delicious ang colorful.sorry again.we are looking forward to seeing you again! best regards!