Here is my feedback on Indore Ginger where I stayed on a business trip
- The Location: Right on a busy road above Shoppers stop and a CCD outlet. In walking distance of malls and restaurants
- The Room: This is the best ginger hotel because it seems to be newer and still retaining the freshness of design and the decor. The bed/mattress/TV/washroom/AC etc. This is like the Ginger room of Ahmedabad/Mumbai few years back. Well maintained and clean.
- The rate: Quite affordable, which is the Ginger USP
- Wireless is quite effective.
- In-Room food menu is uninspiring and drab as always. Can't blame them as they want to keep the items to minimum and few standard items. Had to order from outside to enjoy my dinner.
- I have said this before and I want to say it again. Why is there very few channels on TV. No Times Now! Cant believe Ratan Tata is still upset with TOI group. Boring with very few channels.
- Nothing that I can write about.
- Great place to stay when in Indore. Just go ahead and book. Enjoy your stay there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ginger Indore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.