Welcome drink on arrival; friendly staff. Comfortable bed, room and bathroom nice. Lovely view over the harbour. Good breakfast. Some rolls and cake given on departure, which was a nice gesture. Good location. Paid parking to front of property.
Only down side was that there were steep stairs up to the B & B which could be a problem. We had to park our car 5 minutes walk away, although this was in order to get free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I Colori del Vento B&B is a little, lovely and romantic bed and breakfast with an amazing seaview.From the private balcony of your room, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the sea and beautiful Egadi Islands: Favignana, Levanzo, Marettimo, small fragments of Mediterranean Sea, immersed in a scene framed by ancient salt, fortresses and crystal sea waters.The sunsets will capture your senses and will rock you in a magical play of lights, perfumes and "colors of the wind”, between sea, sky and earth… with the unique background of Colombaia Castle, an ancient fortress dating back to 260 BC and the characteristic coming and going of sailing boats and small vessels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your I Colori del Vento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Colori Del Vento Hotel Trapani
- I Colori Del Vento Trapani, Sicily