We had the junior suite room 401 with a gorgeous terrace overlooking the sea. The room was lovely - really modern and could sleep 4 - 2 on a sofa bed in an adjoining room. The rooftop bar is fabulous for wine o'clock and also where breakfast is served. The nibbles provided with the drinks were sometimes almost a meal in themselves - one night we had a free tasting plate with lots of Sicilian specialities. The breakfast buffet was lovely and one of the best we had during our 2 week stay in Sicily. Trapani is a beautiful town and there is a nice walk along the sea and many good restaurants. It is also close to Erice - a beatiful mountain village which is a must see. And last but not least the staff were lovely. Parking is easy - paid parking just on the street outside the hotel, but beware there are parking police patroilling the street constantly until 23.00 when it is free parking until the next morning. Do not be a minute late or you will get a fine. You will not regret choosing this hotel - it is truly fabulous in every way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence La Gancia is in the town of Trapani on Sicily's north coast. It offers Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with garden with panoramic views over the town and the bay.La Gancia is decorated in mixture of traditional Sicilian and modern styles, with colourful mosaic walls. Rooms are air conditioned and have private bathrooms and flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Residence La Gancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Gancia Hotel Trapani
- Residence La Gancia Trapani, Sicily