“Fresh Faced Restaurant”

Margarita
Ranked #111 of 392 Restaurants in Trapani
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located just steps from the historic center of Trapani, the new Margarita pizza restaurant will manage to enchant with delicacy and exclusivity of its flavors inspired by the millenarian Sicilian culinary tradition with particular regard to Trapani cuisine made of fresh fish at mile zero and products local farm. With its 80 seats inside plus 40 on the veranda, the Margarita pizza restaurant with a modern and elegant setting, but the warm family atmosphere.
Reading, United Kingdom
“Fresh Faced Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Seemingly a new restaurant beginning to get established on the outskirts of the Trapani docks area.
My wife and I both had the 15 euro menu touristico, this provided a generous pasta starter near a meal in itself, followed by either a meat or fish main course. My meat platter consisted of a local sausage, a breaded veal escalope and a thin steak, my wife had Calamari, both well cooked, presented and seasoned. Main courses come with either chips or salad we both chose chips but could of easily had one of each and shared.
Our daughters' pizza was clearly made with fresh dough and was again nearly more than she could eat.
This restaurant gives every impression of having a Chef who cares and can cook. The surroundings within and my glance of the kitchen all appeared clean and cared for.
Disappointments only two, why as in so many restaurants do they not use warm/hot plates and why did we not find it earlier in our holiday for surely we would have been regular patrons.
A further advantage of this restaurant is the free (white line) parking outside.

• Visited September 2013

Malta
“Mouth watering food”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The service is great, restaurant very pretty and clean however you might need to book a seat on a certain days. The food apart from delicious is very worth the price. Great set menus at unbelievable prices.

Visited June 2013
Milan, Italy
“Great atmosphere, simple food”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I ate here a few times while in Trapani. The restaurant is very warm and spacious. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The prices are reasonable (for a restaurant in this area) and I really enjoyed what I ate here. One time I had the fresh grouper (a little expensive at 18 euros but hey, it was fresh), another time I ate the large mixed salad (large portion and fresh) and the last time I had the swordfish (it was frozen but you couldn't tell...it was cooked well). My husband has eaten the pizza and says that for Trapani, the pizza is good (the pizza here is much different than what we are used to). Overall, I give it a good rating although my husband would probably give it one star less because he feels the food is simply average.

• Visited September 2012