“An amazing experience!”

Miller's Land of Waterfall Tours
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Rosman
More attraction details
Owner description: I will get you to beautiful private or remote public waterfalls away from the crowded tourist areas. No long or hard hikes on my normal tour but harder hikes are available. Ideal for seniors and families with children. Great for photography. I know the lighting at each waterfall. I've been to over 170 waterfalls in this area. Located 30 minutes from Asheville, NC and 5 minutes from Brevard, NC. I will meet you at a convenient location based on where you are staying or driving from.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Craig was an amazing guide through the NC back country. Taking our group to places that need to be experienced 1st hand. With the utmost respect for the land and the unique relationship he has with individual owners for access to areas you would never be able to see! Truly fun and enjoyable day. Great conversations on the history and topography of the area.

Get out and 'Do It'!!

There are newer reviews for Miller's Land of Waterfall Tours

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I had an awesome tour. Craig Miller is personable and knows this area well. He perfectly tailors each tour to your ability and preferences. We definitely recommend it to everyone. We will be back to see Craig every time we come to the land of waterfalls!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Cannot say enough about Craig Miller and this tour! If you come to the Transylvania County area, do it! Craig met us at our VRBO Trouthouse Falls cabin near Brevard and was the navigator while my husband drove. We went to so many gorgeous waterfalls...some literally in people's back yards! We would have NEVER found these waterfalls if not for him! Craig has a teenage son himself, so he was able to keep my teen entertained and challenged. He even took us to a waterfall that could only be accessed via rope swings...Mom sat out on that adventure, but the pictures my husband and son took are Amazing!

Wear good athletic shoes, pack a cooler with drinks and snacks, and be prepared to get some gorgeous video and pictures!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I and our two daughters (ages 9 and 11) went on a tour with Craig. We had a wonderful experience. We wanted to find some off the beaten path waterfalls, and the tour was exactly what we wanted. I felt very safe hiking with Craig as our guide, as he knows the area very well. He also pointed out some unique plant life to the area which my daughters loved. I would *definitely* recommend him as a waterfall tour guide...we never would have found the waterfalls we did in the time we had. Out of nine waterfalls, we only saw two other people. It was one of the most memorable days we had on our vacation!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Craig took us on an excellent tour of waterfalls we would never have seen otherwise - be sure to bring your camera, your hiking boots, and insect spray! It was hands down the best part of our trip to Lake Toxaway!