“Funniest guy”

Miller's Land of Waterfall Tours
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Rosman
More attraction details
Owner description: I will get you to beautiful private or remote public waterfalls away from the crowded tourist areas. No long or hard hikes on my normal tour but harder hikes are available. Ideal for seniors and families with children. Great for photography. I know the lighting at each waterfall. I've been to over 170 waterfalls in this area. Located 30 minutes from Asheville, NC and 5 minutes from Brevard, NC. I will meet you at a convenient location based on where you are staying or driving from.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We really loved our tour with Craig. When he wasn't cracking us up with jokes, he was teaching us about the plantlife on the trail, the origins of the names of the surrounding mountains, waterfalls, etc. VERY knowledgable. We were able to see 3 very secluded secret waterfalls with no other tourists. If you're looking for something off the beaten path, he's your guy. Great trip. Thanks!

All reviews
"physical limitations"
"local flora and fauna"
"amazing waterfall"
in 3 reviews
"look forward to our next"
"great morning"
in 2 reviews
"don't forget your camera"
"wonderful tour"
"north carolina"
in 8 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
"interesting information"
"unique experience"
"whole family"

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and 10.5yr old twins took Craig's tour and were truly amazed at the beauty of the waterfalls he showed us. These are not waterfalls that you can find anywhere in any official books either as Craig takes you to mainly privately owned properties where he has a relationship with the owners. We hiked through many beautiful settings while he shared his knowledge of the land as well as other fun stories. He is a southern gentleman who clearly loves what he does and makes sure you have a safe and exciting time. Ask him about the " Rope Climbing" waterfall for those who are more adventurous. We really loved that one but all the falls were terrific in their own unique way. I give Craig my highest all around recommendation for sharing the beauty of the region with my family.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on Craig's tour today. He took us to some amazing waterfalls. He was very knowledgable about the flora in addition to the geologic facets of the waterfalls and of the area. Very enthusiastic about his work. We would definitely do another tour when we return to the area. Amazing value.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is our second trip with Craig and I would do another tomorrow! We're local and he takes us to places we didn't even know existed or wouldn't be able to access on our own. We have done tours with visiting family and thankfully Craig is capable of customizing the trip to the abilities of everyone in the party. And, we have gone to such tucked-away places that there's not another soul around so we have been able to enjoy the beauty of this area without any other sounds or interference. We've had the falls all to ourselves! Craig is also able to share information about the area from plants to history so you learn something as well! I would highly recommend a tour led by Craig, and in fact, already have!