“lovely place!!”

Price range: US$7 - US$33
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Lovely place and excellent food! We were so happy and full after our late dinner that we will definitely return if we go back to Costa Brava:) Massive portion won't leave you feeling hungry and you definitely want to come back another day!!! Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Anija77

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Been to lloret twice now and both times we came here, great for a relaxed and authentic spanish lunch.
Will definitely return if we go back to Lloret and would say its worth a visit!
Be warned the calamari is a massive portion!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

My partner and I went here twice during our weeks holiday in LLorett de Mar. It would of been 3 times but they were closed one night.Okay what you see is what you get,good traditional wholesome spanish food. It looks like husband,wife,whos got such a great character and I think their son,team. I had the best steak ever cooked how I wanted it,Inch and half thick and the size of my plate. All you would need is a salad with this. My partner had a sausage and white bean stew,this was really tasty. They served olives bread and meat while we waited for our mains. This was just a taster. Lovely sangria the wine version not the cava version. The 2nd time we had the paella for two,OMG!!! I cant reccommend this enough. I had one in another restaurant which was ok,but this one knocked the socks of the other. Really reccommend a visit to this place,it is not on the main street,but of a side alley near the church.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Great place and great food and won't leave you feeling hungry. House wine was great and so cheap. Lovely waiter lady doesn't understand and speak much English, but if you learn couple useful phrases and words, she will take care of the rest.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We'd read about this place before heading to Lloret and then happened across it on our first day. What can I say? The food is plentiful, fresh and delicious and the service efficient and welcoming. The matronly proprietor and waitress was perfectly wonderful, the house red was soft and rich whilst only costing €3.70 for a 600ml carafe and all in all it was the best food and drink we had in Lloret.

Try the t-bone steak and the pasta in Roquefort sauce. Both are beautiful.

1  Thank zgoodacre