We found that the place needs renovations and the price for dinners and especially for breakfast was over-priced. There is no justification for 12 euros for breakfast. We went to the Orient Express for a great breakfast at a reasonable price.
The staff were helpful and when we had a problem with our vehicle we had a staf member who was extremely helpful.
The carpets need replacing and perhaps changed to tiles. There is no information about meals available or prices or any faclities and it would be helpful to have an information sheet (in various languages) in the room.
But even with these problems, the rooms were always spotlessly cleaned each day and the sheets and towels were fresh and large. The staff at the front desk were all so helpful, especially at trying to understand the Spanish/French/English mess which we would use.
In general, it could have been better, but again, it could have been a lot worse, and the view was unparelled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda-style Hotel surrounded by woods, overlooking sea from a beautiful park atop a small hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Roger de Flor Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Roger De Flor Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain