This hotel requires modernisation as its decor is quite dated. The staff are helpful and courteous, but it did not help that I had to ask for the heating to be turned on each night during the 3 night stay. The facilities are not as specified as the in/outdoor pools are not heated. The spa is in a private leisure centre that requires even the hotel guests to pay up 12.50 Euro for a 2 hours use. The WIFI is only available in the lobby area of the adjoining hotel. I was not impressed by this standard hotel that is meant to be 4*, considering at night it was impossible to sleep as the noise echoed through the hotel from the Spanish entertainment nights. The sound proofing therefore has a lot to desire. On a positive note, there was a wide buffet selection available at meal times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is part of the Evenia Olympic Resort, a large touristic complex, with more than 30.000 m2 and extensive gardens. The Hotels have 6 swimming pools (2 of them heated), 2 tennis courts, sun terrace with palm trees and sun loungers, pool bar, snack bar, restaurant, nightclub, parking, complete fitness centre with Spa and a Congress Centre. Entertainment program for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Park Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain