Family of 4 2 adults and 2 children age 8 and 5! Great value for money, we booked all inclusive including unlimited access to the Water World which is only a 10 minute walk away and the kids and big kids ;-) enjoyed this a lot. The hotel itself was superb, we had a family room which was a bit tight but its only to sleep in so we were not bothered by it, plenty of towels, toiletries etc, cleaned daily by very friendly staff. We had a balcony overlooking the new kids pool area, 3 pools this side including kiddies play pool with pirate ship and small slides etc a main pool in the middle then larger water slides at the end, also a snack bar runs throughout the day outside too serving drinks and food. Other side of hotel has another pool which is what we used the most as it was less busy, the kiddies enjoyed the pool but loved the kids mini club that is run by lovely staff and have lots of activities and a soft indoor play area, they also loved the hotel mascot Joe the bull. The bar area is lovely with a stage and dance floor and very friendly bar staff, they put on different shows each evening which were very good. The restaurant was very welcoming and plenty of choice, helpful staff always smiling, food was lovely! Beach is a pleasant walk about 15 minutes and there are some lovely shops along the way, we also enjoyed a trip on the glass bottom boat and also booked the trip to Marine land which is another water park but also has the Dolphin shows, bird shows and sea lion shows which were fantastic. The only thing I have to complain about is the cups of tea are awful, I recommend bringing your own tea bags if you are a tea drinker. Kept very clean throughout and improvements being made all the time, a new indoor pool is going in also. Will definitely book again in the future. You can hear noise from the corridor's but its not something that really bothered us at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is part of the Evenia Olympic Resort, a large touristic complex, with more than 30.000 m2 and extensive gardens. The Hotels have 6 swimming pools (2 of them heated), 2 tennis courts, sun terrace with palm trees and sun loungers, pool bar, snack bar, restaurant, nightclub, parking, complete fitness centre with Spa and a Congress Centre. Entertainment program for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Park Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain