just returned yesterday (10-06-14), where can I start, the staff are very rude to English customers, bar staff gave a 10 year old vodka and coke when he asked for a lemonade, Food is OK but can get repetitive, they put families amongst 18-30s club lot so noisy when the clubs kick out, did not have our bed sheets or towels cleaned for 4 days, found a lot of bugs crawling around the room families were getting sexually harassed by other guest, first choice rep was superb. evening entertainment was OK but only just starting to kick in now as season has now started, also I paid for a double room thinking i was going to have a double bed but had 3 singles instead I did complain but receptions answer was you will have to put up with it,
over all I would not recommend and will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is part of the Evenia Olympic Resort, a large touristic complex, with more than 30.000 m2 and extensive gardens. The Hotels have 6 swimming pools (2 of them heated), 2 tennis courts, sun terrace with palm trees and sun loungers, pool bar, snack bar, restaurant, nightclub, parking, complete fitness centre with Spa and a Congress Centre. Entertainment program for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Park Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain