We had a great family holiday, 2 adults, 2 children. We arrived early hours sunday morning and as expected we were all very tired , check in was slow, and kids were getting agitated. An late evening flight is not recommended. We got into our room and the views were amazing, there isnt a lot of space for a family, and your luggage. Next time we will definetely
Stay at the Olympic Suites.
Food - There was a different theme each day, but everything had ham in it! Some days i wasnt sure what was in the food. For example the paella dish had meat in. Another example they had potato balls, but when you cut into it, there was pureed beef. The hotel need to improve on their food standards and by this I mean they need to label what it is and what it qcontains because there are children and adults who have allergy / dietary requirements.
Childrens Mini Club - This was a good facility for the children, but my only reservation was kids just seemed to come in and out without anyone questioning them. They had a facility where if you were happy to drop off your child and was happy for them to leave on their own accord where they would come and find you OR they have a blue badge they wear which means you would personally come and collect your child, if this is the option you prefer, make it your business to find your childs badge, put it on them and tell them you will be collecting them.
The outdoor facilities for the kids are amazing, it has great water slides, a pirate theme with mini waterslides for the young ones and more swimming pools around within the grounds grounds
would we recommend this pkace, definitely, the kids would love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is part of the Evenia Olympic Resort, a large touristic complex, with more than 30.000 m2 and extensive gardens. The Hotels have 6 swimming pools (2 of them heated), 2 tennis courts, sun terrace with palm trees and sun loungers, pool bar, snack bar, restaurant, nightclub, parking, complete fitness centre with Spa and a Congress Centre. Entertainment program for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Park Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain