Just got back from a weekend in Lloret de mar with my gal pal.
We found the hotel to be ok for what we paid for it.
Our room at the side of the main building was large and clean but quite tired looking.
The bathroon was clean and large, absolutely fine.
The balcany was small and faced the side of another building but as we were only there for 2 days this wasn't a problem for us.
We stayed all inclusive but after the evening meal on the first night we decided to eat out.
The food served for the evening meal was limited and very average. I found some fish that was nice but there wasn't much choice and it was all very plain stuff.
The breakfast was worse!!
Nothing was fresh. tinned fruit limited variety of sugary cerials. The pastries were the long life type and there was no selection of breads, just some sliced bread in a basket.
Lunch was much better, nice in fact.
We had mussels and courgettes, egg plant and artichokes with some nice bread.
I would say we had good value from our all inclusive because drinks and bar snacks were included.
We seamed to be the only English people in the hotel which was fine as everyone was very friendly and the staff were lovely towards us.
I have two young children who were not with me on this trip. They would have loved this hotel as it has a choice of swimming pools and lots of kids entertainment.
They had a magician on one evening and a parrot show on the other night we were there.
I dont think I would have liked to stay here for a week just because the hotel wasn't what I was expecting.
Its definatley not 4 star! although it looks as though it probably was about 10 years ago. Now it looks like a 2-3 star hotel.
We did enjoy our stay here though. The thing that really let it down for me was the food. All inclusive guests can only eat in one of the hotel resturants and the food is not great.
We ate out the second evening in an amazing tapas ber called 'Cafe Ole' Its by the main beach across the road from Mc Donalds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic and beautiful gardens, swimming pools, waterfalls, tennis courts, a sport area, solarium, gym, an extensive variety of spacious comfortable and lively terraces. Combine together these amenities and facilities create Guitart Gold Central Park Resort & Spa the ideal location for an immensely pleasurable and original holiday.Choose between five different swimming pools situated at various levels around the complex (one of them heated and covered). Spacious gardens to enjoy for leisure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Guitart Central Park Aqua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guitart Central Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Guitart Central Park Resort And Spa
- Guitart Central Park Spa
- Hotel Guitart Central Park
- Guitart Central Park Resort Spa
- Guitart Central Park Aqua Resort Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain