Stayed at the Aquarium in June 2012 for 10days, the hotel is lovely and in a great location. The rooms are a reasonable size with a flat screen TV which has BBC 1 and a few other English channels. The hotel has free wifi which can be accessed from the hotel room which is handy.
Food is ok very repetitive with some days being better then others. I really wouldn't suggest going full board the hotel entertainment is rubbish only about three people would stay to watch it. Staff are rude especially to the English, one day we decided to buy some rolls and eat them round the pool. I asked if I could use the ketchup and was told it was not possible, which angered me considering I paid a totally of £400 to stay there. I asked for a glass of ice when my partner banged his head which I was told I would have to pay for. This level of poor customer service really let the hotel down.
Llorett is great for bars and nightclubs however if you want some live music or to watch a show this is not the place for you. There is very limited things to do in the evenings apart from drink and go clubbing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet area of Platja Fenals, on the outskirts of Lloret, this delightful, friendly four-star hotel has been awarded the FAMILY TOURISM certificate and the ISO 9001 quality standards. It provides an excellent standard of amenities and services and is the ideal choice for a holiday with your partner, family or friends. Hotel Aquarium also has swimming pools for children and adults, a heated pool, a new SPA area with a fabulous fitness suite, Turkish bath, multishower, heated loungers, bi-thermal shower, massage area (the only SPA service that incurs a charge). There is also an archery gallery, day and evening entertainment for adults and children and a kid’s club in the summer season (June to September), garden, terrace, buffet-style meals and show cooking and free WiFi throughout the hotel. Its location next to the beach and the shopping area of Platja de Fenals, 800m from the centre of Lloret, provides guests with an array of options for exploring the surroundings. Since 2011, this hotel has been fitted with solar panels to heat water for the bathrooms and the indoor swimming pool. We do not accept pets Have an unforgettable holiday at Hotel Aquarium. We know you’ll be back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarium Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Aquarium Lloret De Mar
- Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain