Rosamar & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$177
  • Beachfront
ALEGRIA Plaza Paris(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$184
US$149
  • Pool
Ninays(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
Rigat Park & Spa Hotel(Lloret de Mar)
Book now, pay at stay
US$296
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

Hotel Marsol(Lloret de Mar)
US$143
US$130
  • Pool
Hotel Rosamar Maxim - Adults Only(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$177
  • Pool
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$290
US$170
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Gran Hotel Monterrey(Lloret de Mar)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$178
US$170
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$105
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

1,293 results
All reviewsfenals beachsteam roomindoor poolhalf boardlovely hotelminute walkplenty of choicehotel is situatedlloret centrefrench guestsquiet areashow cookingevening entertainmentsaladwalk in showerreception areaveal
Reviewed 17 October 2017

It is a modern, tasteful hotel in Lloret, close to the Fenals beach. There is a large variety of food to choose. The stuff is kind and professional. You can borrow towels for 10 euros that you get back when you return. A picnic bag is also available if you are not eating at the hotel.
The only negative thing is that you have to pay for every 'luxury' service: fridge, safe or parking. Also, the WiFi is the rooms is almost unusable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear guests,

thank you for choosing the GHT AQUARIUM&SPA Hotel and for sharing your opinion.

We are glad to know that you had a nice stay with us. We will take into consideration all your comments in order to improve.

Hopefully we will see you soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had to try this hotel again,and yes every bit has good as the first time.Food was excellent,rooms clean,staff a pleasure,the whole package at this hotel was great.Would recommend the aquarium to anyone requiring a great standard hotel,with excellent facilities.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lestertony_allatt
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear guest,

thanks for your words!

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in the GHT AQUARIUM&SPA Hotel once again.

We hope to be your choice during your next visit to the Costa Brava! Obtein the best promotions in our website, GHT HOTELS.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Been to this hotel for last 4 years. Enough said - staff courteous, rooms cleaned daily, spa and indoor pool (free), food plentiful and varied and finally good price! Walkable to the beach and shops all adding to an excellent 7 day break.

Room Tip: Room overlooking pool is quieter
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marjeff

Dear guest,

it is always a pleasure to hear that you enjoy your stay in our hotel. We are happy to know that our services meet your expectations.

Hopefully we will see you next year!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Good the hotel is in a nice area of Llorett, rooms are very clean and the cleaners are very friendly,the hotel rooms very spacious bathrooms fantastic showers and love the addition of the make up mirror the rooms seem very sound proofed from the rooms above and around, the English speaking lady with glasses on reception very helpful I saw her comforting and elderly lady who waS very upset and she was being very kind, Jose the who runs the entertainment made are holiday a really good laugh and brilliant at his job if you get the chance to spend some time with him I would definitely recommend it and really good with the kids disco he put in as much effort if there was one child it twenty, the evening entertainment was very good , the food lots of variety, spa facilities very good enjoyed the steam room.
Bad the room I had 221 right opposite a bar literally 5 metres away was very noisy came alive between 12 and 3 the second night went downstairs because could nt sleep said to come back in the morning to see what could be done went down in the morning the asked if could change rooms was told the hotel was fully booked and the hotel is surronded by bars and its noises everywhere and she kept going into the office talking in Spanish and from the tone of her voice she was annoyed I just stood there in stoney silence thinking I should nt have to justify wanting a good nights sleep or explain that this holiday was paid for by my birthday because I ve been seriously ill part of my illness being in do much pain I could nt sleep for six weeks I just said I d really like to change rooms she told me to come back at 12 and they would see if they could do anything at 11 the amazing English speaking receptionist rang me in my room and said I could move rooms the room was on the other side of the hotel on the third floor and much quieter, some of the bar staff were really unfreindly did nt like asking some off them for anything one day at the bar one of the bar men had his back to me said hello three times totally ignored went back to my friend and said can you here me say hello and she said yes he must be able to hear you so thought fine went to the bakery down the road and bought two cans of Coke and drank them by the pool when I got in the lift to go back to my room an English couple said to me the staff seem really abrupt with us and thought so it's not just me then. The spa was lovely but when I got back from my holiday I felt very itchy on my torso I thought it was because I was peeling but then I developed a very hot itchy rash when I went to the docters he said it was folliculitis which can be caught by using a dirty hot tub i was given antibiotics when I used the hot tub it was nearer the end of the day and I don t think the hygiene was what it could of been I never saw anyone doing a ph test which when using the hottub in other hotels I ve seen them doing on a regular basis Also when swimming in the pool I had hair wrapped around my fingers I contacted the hotel by phone and email about what happened and they have totally ignored me really annoyed that went on holiday to recuperate and came back Ill internet is only useable if you pay for the better internet was is 7 euros for a week so not too bad.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear guests,

thanks for choosing the GHT AQUARIUM&SPA and for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor.

We are so sorry for the problems you had with your first room and for the feeling you had with part of the staff. We always tries to make the hotel comfortable for all our guests, so we apologize if your impression was different.

We would like to clarify that we carry out daily water controls (among them, in the swimming pools and spa), following everything stipulated by law and our quality management system.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great value for money.
Went half-board. Food at similar sized hotels can often be repetitive but had plenty of choice over the course of the week.
You could set your watch by the cleaners.
Pool not too busy so plenty of sun beds.
Staff helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear David,

thanks for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you had a nice stay at the GHT AQUARIUM&SPA. Hopefullly we will see you soon!