Lovely hotel, paid for the holiday last minute but would be more than happy to pay more for this hotel. Lovely food (apart from the fish in which I found bones) but the rest of the food was gorgeous. being all inclusive was great, and free use of the spa sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room!
Only a short walk to the beach and possible trips into Barcelona for about $25.
The only problem we found was that the staff didn't speak great English, and a lot of the guest spoke French or German. None of the signs around the hotel was in English, including the drinks menu, so we had no idea what was in our cocktails. Although saying that the staff knew good enough English for us to get by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located just 200 m from Lloret's beach. It is ideal for holidays as a family or couple, where you can choose to stay in either a room or apartment. It has 3,000 square metres of gardens, 4 swimming pools, water slides and a sports area (with facilities for fitness, basketball, mini football, volleyball, bowls and mini golf). We also offer an entertainment service aimed at families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosamar Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Rosamar Garden
- Rosamar Garden Resort Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain