great hotel very clean and well kept. We stayed half-board for 4 nights/5 days as a last minute holiday.
Food was very good varied and plentiful. Rooms were cleaned every day and were spotless.
Its a 5 minute walk to the sea front and buses run regularly to other towns and beaches.
Staff don't speak a great deal of English except Pauline the receptionist (who is English) and was very helpful sorting a problem with our transfers.
Entertainment every evening may not be too everyone's taste but it's what you make it.
Our children are grown up now and don't holiday with us but I imagine this would be the ideal place for a family holiday with a safe separate childrens pool and play areas.
All in all a great value much enjoyed holiday
If you have complaints about this hotel you must be very hard to please !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located just 200 m from Lloret's beach. It is ideal for holidays as a family or couple, where you can choose to stay in either a room or apartment. It has 3,000 square metres of gardens, 4 swimming pools, water slides and a sports area (with facilities for fitness, basketball, mini football, volleyball, bowls and mini golf). We also offer an entertainment service aimed at families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosamar Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Rosamar Garden
- Rosamar Garden Resort Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain