Booked this hotel 3 weeks ago for a last minute mini-break and we were very impressed.
Check in was quick and simple. Room was good, spotlessly clean and overlooked the pool area and hills (we had room 525). Bathroom again was spotless with a full bath with shower over. Room was cleaned every day of our stay.
We were all inclusive and food was very good. Lots of choice and plenty of tables and no queuing to get your food as there was lots of food stations.
Pool area was excellent, lots of sun beds and no mad towel dash needed at 6am! Bonus! Sun beds are all in very good condition and there are plenty of sun umbrellas too. Pool is large with a sloping entry which is great for little ones who just want a paddle. There are a couple of water slides and a pirate ship area for kids too. There's also a mini golf area and an arts & crafts area near the pool for the kids.
Evening entertainment was the usual sort you find in hotels, singers, live bands, parrot show, magic act etc etc.
The hotel is 4-5 minute walk to the beach and shops, lovely for a stroll in the evenings and it's great to stop along the way for a cocktail or two.
We also paid for a safe in our room at €4 per day plus a €10 deposit and we were able to book a late check out room - €27 to keep room til 2pm or €45 to keep room til 6pm. Well worth it if you're not getting picked up til late in the day.
Fantastic hotel, would recommend, we had a fab time and would definitely go back again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located just 200 m from Lloret's beach. It is ideal for holidays as a family or couple, where you can choose to stay in either a room or apartment. It has 3,000 square metres of gardens, 4 swimming pools, water slides and a sports area (with facilities for fitness, basketball, mini football, volleyball, bowls and mini golf). We also offer an entertainment service aimed at families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosamar Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Rosamar Garden
- Rosamar Garden Resort Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain